death 4

I entered the apartment, gladly there and woman who keep on smiling didn't appeared on my sight today

I entered the apartment, gladly there and woman who keep on smiling didn't appeared on my sight today. I just don't really like her.

Laying in my bed. Until i find peace, closing my eyes

Jagiya

Jagiya...

I woke up from a loud banging sounds outside. I got up and opened the door, only to see Woojin and the good looking guy, fighting

"You tried to open and enter to my room!" Woojin said pushing the guy.

"do you want me to kill you?" the good looking guy said. Woojin immediately grabs the guy's collar

"you keep on saying that shit, go on, kill me. Do i look like i am afraid?" woojin said as he tightened the grip on the guy's collar

The guy just stared to him, feeling so proud on what he just acted.

The other room opened the door revealing Felix in a messy hair. When he saw Woojin and the guy, his eyes were sharp, staring to the both of them.

Woojin immediately stopped on talking as Felix meddled in their position

"any evidence that Hyunjin tried to open your room.

Woojin went silent. It means he don't have evidence

Felix gripped Woojin's wrist trying to take it away to Hyunjin's collar.

I can feel Woojin, he is terrified to Felix by just holding his wrist. Felix is smiling as if he is enjoying what he is doing.

Felix loosened his grip to the wrist. Woojin walked out and entered his room.

The woman appeared again, she smiled.

"did you guys woke up, don't worry i will make sure that he will leave here as soon. as. possible" the woman said, as she smiled looking to me.

I just shrugged, and entered my room closing and locking it.

So that good looking guy was named Hyunjin. He look so decent, the way he dressed up, just that he look awful and creepy.

-

"your eyebags are dark, did you sleep last night?" Changbin said.

"i sleep, it's just that last night, the people in the apartment made a fuss. " I said. Changbin nodded and focused on the paper he is writing.

We are writing a lyrics.

Chan entered the room and sat next to Changbin. I can already see his uneasy feelings he have on his face. And i felt nervous.

"How are you?" Chan said. I looked up only to see them staring on me.

"I'm fine" i said smiling.

The both nodded and focus to the lyrics they are working

I tried to sing the lyrics, trying to fit the beat what Chan made. I can't match the beat by rapping my part.

"You have been acting weird lately" Chan said.

I sighed. I don't even know why i am acting weird. I often see Minho popping everywhere, it felt so real i can't be wrong if it's just my illusions.

"not in my mood" i simply said staring to the wall.

Chan offered his hand, signing me to give the notebook that where i usually wrote my lyrics.

At first i hesitant, but i trust Chan so i gave it to him.

The moment he flip some pages, his eyes were focused on the particular page.

"oh... You were writing a lyrics about pyscho. Great. It's pretty deep" Chan said and looked at me smiling. For some reason that familiar smile i don't want to see made me feel annoyed. Some faces flashed on my mind, the face of that landlady smiling, Hyunjin, Felix and even Minho. Am i going insane? Why do i even think about them.

I haven't seen Minho nowadays. The first time i saw him is in the rooftop after that he was already gone, but still he popped on everywhere which is weird.

After what we are working, we decided to go home.

A car was parked in front of the apartment. A brown haired guy holding a notebook trying to spot some familiar words he might see by just looking in front...

While passing by, the guy suddenly spoke and called me.

"Excuse me. Mr.?"

I looked at him, he seems suspicious. He have a innocent face along the way with his cute voice.

"ah sorry... I'm Kim Seungmin. I am a detective if you don't mind. Do you happen to live here in this apartment?" he said as he showed me his identification card.

"yes" i shortly said

"Do you know this guy?" he said showing his phone screen with a picture of Woojin

It gives me chills.

"yes"

He nodded and continued to ask me some questions.

He gave me his calling card, and asked a favor that if ever i see Woojin i will call him immediately. I nodded and bid a goodbye to him.

I find it weird. The landlady told him that he just left his apartment without bringing his things. Woojin even said to me back then that he will leave this place next week, but why would he left his things. Is he in a hurry this time that he even just left all his things. Weird

As i opened the door i saw the landlady with a stern face. He usually smiles but when she shift his head and found me staring to me she smiled again...

"Oh! the handsome guy!" she said.

I bowed and walk passing her.

I looked back to her. I hesitantly ask her but still i did

"Is it true that Woojin left?"

"yea. It is good that the trouble maker guy Woojin left " she said.

Trouble maker guy ,Woojin might have done a lot of things here.

I nodded and continued to walk as she spoke again.

"Don't worry. Good guys were left"