death 5

Staring to the card that the detective gave me, wondering if i should give him some information about the people that is living in this apartment, i shrugged and turned

Staring to the card that the detective gave me, wondering if i should give him some information about the people that is living in this apartment, i shrugged and turned. I'm really sick of living here, strange things started happening.

The bright sun touches my skin, i still felt the cold breeze that is gently stroking my hair. I saw the detective again while walking. Checking the bag of the garbage that were thrown in the side of the road. I bowed and greeted him.

"good morning, but did you know the killing of cats here?"

"pardon?" I said, i was confused on what he said

"this past few days there were a lot of cats that were killed and thrown in this place, wondering if you already knew" he said as he massage his temple.

I shakes my head. I bid goodbye to him as i said I was already running late. He nodded and waved to me.

"By the way! Don't forget my favor, okay?"  he said

I nodded. Cats were killed, the article that i once read flashed on my mind. Pyscho turns into killer.

I just shrugged trying to forget and maybe focus in class this day.

Entering the campus I saw changbin standing. He looked up only to see me. He smiled and handed me the sandwich he was holding.

"Thanks!" i said, grabbing it and ate

The class was too boring. Chan and Changbin were taking some notes while me staring to the board. The teacher mentioned cat

"they were killed..." I said while staring on the blank space

"What? Killed? Who?" Changbin's voice hovered on my spine as i realize what i said.

"ah n-nothing" I said, avoiding his intimidating stare, I grabbed my pen and started writing on the paper.

The class ended soon. Chan said he was too tired for today and said he will go home early, same goes for Changbin who will have a family dinner. We bid our goodbyes and parted our ways.

I stepped out the bus and started walking.

The street was so peaceful. Who could be that person who kills cat, I thought. It was too brutal, the neck was totally cut off and was just slid inside the plastic bag as if it is just some kind of toy

“hey” the deepness of his voice can be felt, telling me that there was something there

I turned only to see Felix holding a cake. I bowed to him and greeted him.

We walked together silently. No one dared to talk. We reached the apartment. I stopped, i felt strange again. I don't want to go inside.

I stare to Felix smiling.

"here, you can have this" Felix said giving me the box

"But why?" I said, still not accepting what he gave me..

"I just want to and besides I like you. "  he said smiling. I froze for a moment trying to realize if he is serious or just joking around

"Just kidding. Let's just be together for a long time " he chuckled.

I sighed in a relief, I don't really have any idea what should I say if he truly confessed to me.

I faked laugh trying to cool off the atmosphere.

He grabbed my hand and handed me the cake.

"that's cheesecake" he said and entered the apartment

With the thought of him giving me a cheesecake. I smiled.

When I entered my room, I immediately changed to my comfy clothes. I got out and went to the kitchen placing the Cheesecake on the table that Felix gave me. I grabbed a plate and gently sliced the cake.

“that must be tasty” the cold voice can be felt on his voice. I gulped feeling like a ice cold sensation that ran down to my spine

I looked up only to see Minho smiling.

“uh yeah Felix gave me this” I said while putting a smile on my face.

His smile immediately vanished when i mentioned Felix.

“no thanks” he said as he took a sit, facing me.

“I haven't seen you around”

“I have work. I just got back” he said, still staring to me. I felt uncomfortable with those stares so I excused myself bringing the plate. I once look back, seeing Minho playing with the knife.

I finished the slice of the cheesecake feeling satisfied with it's sweet taste.

Laying on the bed, i tried to close my eyes. I heard some noises upstairs, I frown and continued to close my eyes, but the noise were too loud, as if things were thrown out. I got up and decided to go upstairs.

While taking the stairs, hearing the creeks made me feel nervous. I focused on my feet as I took further step

“oh hey, what are you doing?” the woman said looking to me.

“oh, by the way I haven't told you. No one is leaving in the 4th floor just so you know. ” she smiled and continued to walk passing me.

“but ma'am! I heard some noises” I said almost screaming

“aish it's just cats. Don't worry” she said

I reached the 4th floor seeing the door that has a sign Woman's room . I frown, those noise, i feel like Cats didn't made it. I wanted to open but half of myself don't want to do it.

10:45 pm

Seeing the time, it was perfectly matched with the night view of city. I was thinking to the noises. The noise feels like a stereotype that keep on repeating on my mind.

“Breathtaking”  I turned only to see Minho staring to me. My mind was puzzled on what he said.

“I mean the city” he said as he turns his head.

I just shrugged on what he said.

“Did you heard the noise upstairs? You know the 4th floor ” I said

He chuckled. I frown while looking to him. Did I said something funny?

“No one is living there and besides if you heard some noises, it's just cats or rats playing around”

I rolled my eyes of how nonsense he said

“yeah how I wish it's just cats and rats” I felt irritated and left the rooftop

I layed in my comfy bed, closing my eyes as i drift of sleep