Chapter 5

Well guys this is the next chapter, I'm glad that I was able to finish it in this week, I'll try to complete the next chapter sooner. So enjoy reading.
-----------------------------------------------------------
In the morning in the hyoudou residence. In the room there's Mikazuki in his bed sleeping, then he starts to groan then he opens his eyes and looks around.

Mikazuki'thought': How did I get here? Said in his mind.

Then he tried to get up but couldn't because there was a weight on his right side. He tried to move his right arm a little and then he heard a low moan which caused his whole body to freeze up and looks to his right side and saw that there was something moving under the sheet.

Mikazuki'thought': I've heard that voice before, but where. Said in his mind.

He thought about it and then widened his eyes in realization about who it is, he looked at his sheet with a look of fear.

Mikazuki'thought': Oh, please don't let it be her. Said in his mind afraid.

He then used his left arm to lift the sheet dreading to see what he thought would be there, after he lifted the sheets he was proven right as it was a naked Akeno at his right side, holding his right arm between her breasts, then his face turned red.

Mikazuki'thought': Oh I hate it when I'm right. Said lamenting in his mind.

Then Akeno starts to open her eyes, yawns and looks at Mikazuki and smiles at him in a lust way.

Akeno: Good morning handsome. Said with a smile.

Mikazuki: What are you doing in my bed naked Akeno? Asked her quickly composing himself.

This surprised the both of them, as Mikazuki didn't expect that he would be able to calm himself so fast. Akeno on the other hand was surprised that he didn't get flustered like she thought he would. Barbatos on the other hand was giggling at their reaction. This caught the attention of Mikazuki.

Mikazuki'thought': Why are you giggling like that? Asked in his mind.

Barbatos: Why shouldn't I? She thought that you would be embarrassed and be a blushing mess only for you to calm yourself fast and ask her with a straight face. So I don't understand why you're asking about why I'm giggling. Said in his mind.

Mikazuki'thought': Yeah right, I don't know how I was able to calm down so fast but that still doesn't change that fact that Akeno is naked and is on my bed with me. I don't think it's a funny. Said in his mind annoyed.

Barbtos: Whatever you say partner. Said with a happy tone in his mind.

Akeno who was surprised got a hold of herself and decided to try to make him blush again.

Akeno: I'm not the only one. Said with a lust look.

Mikazuki who heard this got confused and looked at himself, then his face got red seeing that he was naked as well and covers himself.

Mikazuki: WHAT THE HELL?! Yelled.

Akeno giggled at his reaction and then looked around his room and then looked at him.

Akeno: You're room is quite clean and what is that? Asked pointing at something.

Mikazuki looked to where she was pointing and saw what she was pointing to. He then looked at her with a smile.

Mikazuki: That is called a Gunpla. It's kind of a hobby of sorts and I'm a fan of it. Said with a smile.

Akeno: Oh really, Gunpla huh. So what is it's name? Asked him.