Chapter 18

Hello my fellow readers, this is the newest chapter. I hope you like this chapter. In this chapter you will meet Mikazuki's familiar candidates. I have a surprise of who his familiars are. I hope you will like this and continue to support my story.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mikazuki has been walking through the familiar forest trying to find a familiar for sometime. He looked around as he was walking.

Mikazuki'thought': This place is not bad, but it is a little creepy. I feel like I am being watched. Said to himself in his mind.

That was when he felt a powerful pulse and he started to want to go there. He felt like he wanted to fight whatever that was giving off the presence.

Mikazuki'thought': What is this pulse? I feel like I want to go and fight it. Said in his mind.

Barbatos: That is the energy signature that I felt, go to where it is. Said to him in his mind.

Mikazuki nodded at this and walked towards the pulse. The more he got close to it, the more the feeling of fighting grew. Then he felt the huge pulse and his body shivered, his mind becoming wary while at the same time being excited to meet something releasing this much energy. After walking sometime he saw a cave and went to it and got close to the entrance and looked inside using his devil vision but still couldn't see anything.

Mikazuki: I can feel the pulse coming from the inside, but I don't think it is a good idea to go inside. Said to himself.

Barbatos: You're right, if the being in this cave has a wide attack then you will not be able to escape. Said to him.

That was when Mikazuki got an idea.

Mikazuki: How about I release some of my power, maybe the being in this cave will come out after feeling it. Said to him.

Barbatos: That is a good idea. Said to him.

Mikazuki then walked a little back and then turned to the cave.

Mikazuki: Just in case. Said to him.

He then started to slowly release his power and could feel the energy signature starting to move. But what he didn't know was that including the being in the cave, he had managed to attract the attention of two other beings. Mikazuki felt the being coming to the entrance of the cave and the ground started to shake from it's walking. He looked on as a blue dragon appeared from the cave. He watched in awe as the dragon came out of the cave and looked down at him as he was able to see how the dragon looked.

The dragon looked down at him while Mikazuki met it's gaze

The dragon looked down at him while Mikazuki met it's gaze. Then he heard a female voice.

???: So, you're the one who was releasing that power? Said the voice.

He heard the voice and then understood that it was the dragon who was talking. He then bowed to them dragon which surprised it.

Mikazuki: That is correct. I apologize for disturbing you but I am here to find a familiar and I felt your power. Said to the dragon.