Chapter 20

Hello my fellow readers, I know that it's been a long time since I posted my last chapter and I'm quite sorry. My school has begun so it's a bit hard for me to write new chapters. I also have to take care of my other books so it will take some time before I can post the next chapter, but I will try my best to write the next chapter as fast as I can. So hope you enjoy this chapter, leave a vote and comment and keep supporting my book.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mikazuki along with his newly made familiars were flying to find Rias and the others of his peerage. That's when he heard their scream and looked at the direction it came from along with the other three.

Mikazuki: That was them! Said as he changed his direction.

His three familiars also followed suit as they followed him. After a few seconds, he saw them and then landed near them with the other three following his action and looked at the group. Mikazuki widened his eyes when he saw that the girls were being trapped by a green slime which was also burning their clothes. He then saw that Kiba had a part of that slime on his face and was trying to pry it off. Then he looked at his brother, and just like he dreaded it, his brother was looking at the girls with a perverted smile. His three familiars also looked at the scene and frowned, but when they saw Issei's perverted look, Tiamat and Layla looked at him with disgust while Gilgamesh closed his eyes in dissapointment.

Issei: Alright! I'm taking this slime as my familiar! Said as he was looking at the state of the girls in joy.

The girls look of disgust intensified while Gilgamesh looked at Issei with amusement at how he was talking like that without restraint. Tiamat also took note of the energy she felt from Issei, specially his left hand and recognized it right away and looked at him in anger.

Tiamat'thought': So that perverts the new host. Huh, for the first time I'm delighted that he went into a new host. Thought to herself as she looked at the scene.

But the focus of the three faltered when they heard the sound of someone's skin touching a skin. They looked towards the source and found that it was their new master Mikazuki who made that sound as he facepalmed himself from seeing the scene. Tiamat and Layla were delighted that their master didn't look at the scene with a perverted face like Issei.

Mikazuki: Why? Of all the things that could've come in front of them, why this slime? And he even wants to make it his familiar, just how stupid can he get. I know my brothers a pervert but this is too much. Said lamenting to himself as his hand was still present on his face.

The three of them gained a shocked look on their faces when they heard that and looked between Issei and Mikazuki. They couldn't find any resemblance between them, and even if they did, their personalities were a great different from the other. Then Mikazuki turned and looked at Tiamat.

Mikazuki: Tiamat, could you please take care of the slime? Asked her in a pleading tone.

Tiamat: Of course master. Said to him as she turned her attention to the slime with a look of hate.

Tiamat then used her power to send a cold wind towards the group that froze the slime and then the frozen slime broke into pieces, thereby freeing the girls and Kiba while Issei looked at the scenery in horror.

Issei: NO!! SLIMETAROU!! Yelled in horror as he was now on all his fours.

Layla looked at Issei in disgust at how he was acting. The girls after getting out of the slime, used their magic to make new clothes for themselves. After they were properly dressed they looked and saw Mikazuki and his three familiars. Rias looked at Tiamat with a look of gratitude.