chapter 2

we started to pull up to the campus to go to the front to get our keys to the dorms. as I stop the car me and Temari basically roll out the car as we are so exhausted. it's about 4 pm so we need to get our keys before the front desk closes. Temari puts her hair in one bun other than her 2 usual pony tails as I just envy her for being about to do that because my hair is too thick. instead, I just put it in a bun in the back. we walk in looking so tired as a lady with black hair starts looking at us as we enter the building. she asked if we were students and we nodded as she asked for our names as she types them into the computer. as she saws our new student IDs and the dorm numbers she gave us our keys. we thanked her and started walking to the dorm to at least see it before bringing our stuff in. as we enter we see and 2 room dorm with a sofa and a bathroom. Temari sat down as she groaned closing her eyes. I look at her trying to pull her up as she was about to fall asleep. " Temari get your lazy ass up come on we have to get the stuff from the car," I told her. she just groaned as she opened her eyes slowly and said " 5 more minutes please" as she smiled and went to sleep. I couldn't believe her but hey I'm tired too but one of us has to start grabbing some stuff I will just leave some stuff for her afterwards. I get up and start walking back to the car to start unloading. as I have many boxed in my arms it was harder for me to see. I bumped into something or someone and got up quickly to see what it was.

---

as we get out of the car Shikamaru is already at the point of passing out from driving so long. I tried to wake him but he just wouldn't move. I signed and told him " how the heck are we suppose to get are keys if your sleeping man". he opened his eyes and just told me " you idiot just go and grab your key and I will go and get mine tomorrow but I'm going to sleep". I shake my head as I get up and start walking to the front office. I see a lady and she asks me if I go to this school and I nodded. she asked my name and I gave it to her as she asked if my roommate might be with me right now. I told her yes and she just gave me the 2 keys to be more convenient. as I thanked her I started walking back to the car as I get bumped to the ground. I looked up not realizing what happened when I see boxes all around me. as I'm about to get up I see a girl start walking up to me asking if I was okay. when I saw her I admittedly recognized her because she had all the same features as that girl I saw back when I was younger but even more beautiful. she looked at me in surprise as if she recognized me as well. as we stared at each other I started to blush as she does that same. but then in a split moment, we both come back to reality and point at each other yelling " ITS YOU!!"