chapter 4

it was about 20 minutes before we had to meet up with Chouji and Shikamaru and to be honest i was pretty nervous. i never really get nervous when i go out on dates or hang out with others but Choji was different. to others he may seem unattractive but theirs just something about him. i just couldn't get the look he gave me as we bumped into each other out of my head.  As i'm thinking about it i see Temari has already walked into my room yelling at me to finish getting ready as we were about to be late. as i look up i see that instead of her hair being in 4 pony tails she switched it up to 2 as she had a black crop top and blue wide legged pants on with her air forces. all i could do is look at her and smirk because she has never put in so much work just to go out with " friends ". " wow Temari, you really put in a effort for your outfit today" i tease her as she started to blush and just pouted as she was about to leave the my room. " i hope your not gonna wear that out" she yells out at me. i walk out my room to ask her what she was talking about as she gave me a stank look "girl i know damn well you are not gonna wear the same clothes we was wearing on the way here". i look at her surprised and start to pout "you act like we are going somewhere nice we are just going to meet some friends not a big deal" i said back to her. she sighed and said "well at least do something with your hair its been like that since we got to the school" all i did was look up with a devilish grin knowing exactly what i was going to say. she just put her hands up and started walking back to her room "fine do what you want, but we leave in 10 minutes". all i did was look back at her with my hands on my hips "girl i couldn't do anything with my hair if i tried" as we both started laughing as i started to to put my hair into a slick back changing my clothes.

----

i have known Chouji for basically my whole life so when we got back to the dorms i was surprised on what he started doing. he dumped all his clothes on the bed and started to match clothes to see if they would look good together. 1 i was surprised he even had clothes that matched since he usually wore sweats and 2 because he has never gone as far to try to look presentable for someone he was going out to eat with. as he realized i was still in the room he looked back at me with an confused expression. "why are you still here?" he said looking at me as if i were stupid. "the real question is.. what are you do Chouji? he stated to blush and look back at what he was doing "p-picking out clothes" all i could do was look at him with a huge smirk on my face "you like her don't ya?" i have never seen Chouji look so embarrassed in her life "w-what are you talking about we are just all meeting as friends" he said look down at the ground. i sighed and started pointing at the clothes on his bed as he started to walk out "you don't just do all that to go eat out with someone" he said as he yawned. i look at him with a big red blush on my face "do i really like Karui?"