The search

I opened my eyes and looked at the sky. No clouds in sight. My head was pounding and all my muscles hurt. I sit up and look around. I see black feathers in a line, a trail. I picked my self up and began to walk. I heated a blood curtailing scream in the distance. Olivia!!! I ignored all my pain. I sprinted for her voice. "Cry! Don't come near its a trap! Please!". I didn't listen I ran straight forward. I saw her and jumped behind a tree to get a better look at what was going on. Olivia was in a metal cage with ropes tied on her wings being pulled backward making her scream. But then something inside Olivia stirred. She became a monster, a huge dragon. (80 feet wide, 90 feet tall, 90 feet long) She lashed around trying to escape. Tommy lifted the cage and untied the ropes. But then Olivia squashed him. I came out. Olivia? She whipped her head towards me. Her eyes were black showing no light like they had been before. She started to crouch low and crawl to me and growled. "I'm a monster, you won't be safe around me anymore. You need to leave. I'm soso sorry. But I'll hurt you." She slammed her feet down on the ground and a ring of black fire (magic) appeared. "I'm a monster". I'm not leaving! "Yes. you. are". She looked into my eyes and as I looked back, I began feeling tired. She caught me before I hit the ground and softly lay me there then flew away.