Breath

The next day i had picked Olivia up off the couch and walked outside with her hands around my neck. Then we saw.........tommy standing on top of the hill. Tommy was an old friend of Olivia's. Tommy!! I have Olivia! Come say hi! Tommy came down the hill slowly, watching my every move. Olivia turned to look at him, "it's me tommy, I'm alright. He saved me. We a-". I don't care what you and him have...... Just come home! Tommy screamed. Olivia's eyes teared up. "I'm sorry I did this to you tommy, I really am but-" Olivia tried to say without crying. "I loved you but then you got up and walked away from me Olivia. Come back home with me". Tommy said softly. I stepped in. No, she won't leave my side we are engaged. "Engaged!?! how could you? I thought you care-" tommy raged. "I do but not in the same way, I love him" Olivia said as her tears softly beat against my chest. She reached up and put her had on my chest and then looked back at tommy. His face was filled with anger. "Tommy!?!" She was filled with pure fear. I started to back away slowly. Tommy reached for his gun and pointed it at us, till I realized it wasn't at me it was at Olivia. All I remember now is my eyes filling up with tears and falling to the ground when the darkness took me. But I was quickly brought back to see something no one could ever explain, except me, the one who saw it in front of me, it was........ Olivia. Perfectly healthy standing in front of me. She reached down for me but this time she had 60 foot black angel wings. But then, tommy came up behind her and grabbed her pulling her away. I couldn't move a muscle.

Day 3