Chapter Twenty-One: A Bittersweet Day

Sana opened her eyes this morning only to see Dahyun already awake. The woman didn't move even a bit in fear that her family would wake up once she does. It is true, her arms feel numb all night because of the three, but she didn't care. "Good morning," Sana whispered, causing the pale woman to get back to reality from staring at the ceiling.

Her eyes were full of joy when she shifted her gaze to Sana. Dahyun whispered back, "good morning, baby." They exchanged giggles after that, and that itself showed how happy they were. "I think it should be, best morning instead," Dahyun said.

Sana felt moved by hearing that. "I missed you so much. Do you know that?" She asked before placing a hand on Dahyun's face, slowly rubbing her thumb against it. The light red shade on the pale one's face is very much visible. "Why is your face like that?" Sana teased.

"Stop it. It's too early for that," Dahyun pressed her lips together, holding the smile back before she gets even more teased. "But," she whispered, "do you mean it?" And it caused Sana to chuckle. "Shh, Sana," she scolded.

"Of course, I do."

Dahyun squinted her eyes, asking, "really? How much?"

The other woman rolled her eyes, thinking that is a senseless question. Instead of answering, she puckered her lips for a kiss. "Stop asking what you already know," she said. Before she pushed herself up, she spoke. "I love you," and winked to get ready for today.

"Where are you going?" Dahyun asked. "You are really leaving me after shooting me with those words? Sana, that's hit-and-run. Hey—hey." The woman already got out of the door. "This heart won't stop racing. You are embarrassing me," she talked to herself before looking at the boys.

 You are embarrassing me," she talked to herself before looking at the boys