𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐒 | 𝟐𝟎

𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗, 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧!!

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐒

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐒]
0:00━━━━━━━━━3:52
◅◅    ▻▻

❝𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲
𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞?
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝?
𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝❞

❝𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞?𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝?𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝❞

"𝗢𝗛! 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗖𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘!"

I looked up from my phone and turned to where the familiar voice came from, turns out it was just Joe.

I groaned loudly, "Look who it is, the ugly fuckboy!" I grimaced at the sight of him with two girls beside him.

He frowned at me and turned to the others, rude.

"Joe!?", the group exclaimed in shock. The green headed man who just gave us a grin.

"Wow, you even have your teacher as your chaperone!" Joe mocked, referring to the bare faced Shadow.

Shadow grit his teeth in frustration, "Who ya' calling teacher!?" He barked, slouching his shoulders, "There was nothing I could do about it anyways...", he grumbled probably remembering what we did to him.

I snorted and covered my mouth immediately, "Pfft, that was hilarious! If it wasn't for your crush on the lady you wouldn't be here!"

"Shut it!", Shadow grumbled, sheepishly scratching the back of his neck.

Joe continued laughing at our interaction when he was interrupted by a certain which triggered an irk mark on his forehead.

The group turned to where the voice came from and the green haired male grit his teeth, "What are you doing here!", he exclaimed.

Cherry looked at him in disgust and frowned, "That should be my line, what are you doing here, gorilla?", he took a deep breath, "I'm here on business."