PROLOGUE

Sometimes life can be so fucking hard to navigate....

MARCH 22 2019

His face morphed into pity, if she doesn't let go of the bag she leaves him with no other choice but to burst her brain with the gun in his hand. He was trying hard not to do that, it was the last thing he will or wants to do right now, he knew before joining the gang that one day he will have to kill anyway. he didn't know it will be this soon in the form of the adamant woman who held unto the bag filled with money. He find it quite annoying and irritating who the hell drags bag with thief like wtf!.

"Dang it" he cursed silently under his breath as he tried to control his already brewing anger.

Davin is the type of guy with a hot temper the kind that escalates and make him over do things, thanks to his irresponsible mother he had to be in such a situation, he had ran away from home.

At age 16 he was already smoking and drinking and had done a lot of mean things he can't even imagined.

Why on earth will they leave him here, one of them would have stayed to clear this mess he really needs to get out of there before the police arrive.

because they trusted you and expect you to be able to handle things it time to prove them you aren't a kid his subconscious mind whispered.

"Hey you small boy leave this bag now before I do something nasty" the old woman screamed.

He vexed, within a nanosecond his anger rised, the little phrase was enough to unleash the beast in him, why the fuck do everyone refer to him as that? His gangs members thinks his a kid, the monster at home sees him as a small boy now the stupid old hag he didn't know from Adam says the same thing, all hell break lose his eye ball were already red.

"Leave the damn bag woman" he yelled through fear and anger before he knew what was happening he pulled the trigger. The loud squeal as the woman landed on the floor jolted him back to reality, before he could take in any thing the loud voices of the gang as they beckoned on him to hurry up take full control of his mind.

Alas, he had just killed someone, he opened his palm as he stared at his hand, he was fidgeting like a leaf close to the river as he shivered. you did nothing wrong finally you have proven yourself you aren't a kid .

This was another problem entirely his subconscious mind, every single soul have a subconscious mind but he didn't need a soothsayer to tell him the kind of spirit in his mind isn't a good one or is it?

He ran as fast as his weary legs could carry him back to the car with his head and thought splitting and swirling around.

"And what were you doing back there so long!" Don the leader of the gang shouted at him lin his loud and and angry voice, his marijuana stench all over the place immediately he entered the the car.

"I...i...was I... Just."

"Just spill it out and stop stuttering like a motherfucker" Blade one of the gang said.

"I just fucking shoot the woman he announced amidst tears.

"Wow this call for celebration the little lad has finally gotten some balls to aim and strike bravo!" Parapara another member of the gang shouted as he clapped his hands, they all bursted into a huge laughter.