FULLY BACK

You got this

This chapter is dedicated to Teefabulous HBD love  mmytc♥️

JENNY'S POV

With the way the assembly hall was filled up one could tell that everyone had fully resumed. The noise on the assembly hall doubled as more students joined the assembly some were chatting in a high pitched voice telling different tales about what has happened during the holiday.

Showing off their new stuffs, most of them went to the extreme by adding their own personal design to the school uniform, Piercing their ears, dyeing their hairs, fixing short lashes,the guys with studs, with different kinds of shoes.

Na mad students full P.S.G.

It all looked like the prefects don't have their time this morning. On a norms, they will allow them to rock all their rubbish for a week before bouncing on them.

Suddenly, a loud noise was coming from the SS2 science guys line that caught everyone attention. We all gazed at what ever could be causing commotion on the assembly ground this early morning.

The center of the commotion happens to be Davin the baddest boy in school as he graced the assembly  all in his glory. With his face and physique screaming danger keep off.

This Davin am seeing is different from the one I saw at the salon on Saturday, that guy talking to me, the one who wanted to make my hair for me. No this isn't him.

Some of his friends and classmates welcomed him while most of the students paved way for him hurling mean comments about him that no one can come to his face and say.

"Awwn I miss you Davin" Alisha squealed.

So the assembly hall today is a lovers lounge?

The latter let out a small smile and hugged her.

I don't know why, I actually and suddenly find her lucky, she is the only girl he really vibes with like that though no one know the relationship between them.

Shey e wa alright ma? he talked to you and you acted somehow.

"Attention everyone" the assembly prefect girl for Christians shouted through the microphone the government had gifted the school last session alongside some sets of drums and speakers.

Her loud soprano voice gained lots of attention to her as most of the whisper ceased. She started with a praises song.

With the help of the drums, the once disorganized hall filled with noise was now replaced with sounds of claps and hails as she change songs at different intervals.

After the long pray session she left the podium.

Lizzy and Shade tried to squeeze into the little space left at my front. They waved at Mide who was standing at the guys line, he blew a kiss into the air as Shade acted like she caught it and put into her mouth.

Awon ode shi

"Late comers" I whispered so that all the prefect moving around won't hear my voice.

Just imagine me been told to go and knee down on that podium with more than a thousand of eyes fixed on me.

O wrong naw

"Is traffic and one stupid accident that happened Lizzy replied.

"Ah ehya" I said forgetting the fact that I was supposed to lower my voice.

Hey!"

God oh no! I promise I won't make a single noise again I prayed silently as the voice approached me.

Jenny baby is done for

"Jenny dear, please don't make noise I won't like to see you being punished" I heard the soft voice of Chris as he reached our line.

"Awwn our in-law" Lizzy and Shade cooed.

Fish ni awon babes yi o

And that made him blushed.

I really don't know why they are giving this dude false hope. Chris is the only junior among the prefect holding the post of time keeper, that automatically makes him the next head boy.

"The school has resumed with full swing" the principal announced, his Baritone voice echoed through the hall, I don't even know when he mounted the podium.

A man I respect and adore so much.

"Know that you are not behind in life their is no set timeline for self-discovery maybe you have not found or gotten to your dreams yet..." he paused and scanned the hall for a while before he continued.

" Be patience, trust the process don't rush into something because you feel you are falling behind the best things in life are worth the wait"

He concluded as he left the assembly a very thunderous claps came from the students as he stepped out.

My eyes was hovering around the hall when my eyes landed on someone.

I spotted Bayo, it was obvious what he his saying is not sensible I could tell it is  funny and naughty as everyone close to his line laughed at whatever rubbish he might have been saying.

I don't know why but I knew something probed me to look at Davin he didn't even spare me a glance but it was obvious he saw me staring.

I felt the urge to tell him I was sorry for what happened on Saturday. And I'll make sure to do that soon even though I know how hard it will be.

You did nothing

The students close my line are all the goody two shoes it was obvious some of them jotted every word the principal said only Shade and Lizzy who were busy talking about the accident.

I found myself staring at my principal it sounds weird I know but the man is just awesome he always have something positive and educative to say Every morning to prepare us for the day ahead since when the government transferred him to PGS the school has changed alot the one I'll never forget was that he allowed us to make out hair something that has never happened in history.

"SS2 Art give us a marching song" the perfect ordered.

within a nanosecond Bayo has opened his mouth to sing one of his rubbish songs.

"Wherever you go"

" gon gon gon" naughty students like him helped to add the stupid response they created for the song.

"Whatever you see"

"Sisi eko" they reply him again

"Do not say yes when you need to say no

"Baba Ibadan they all chorused loudly.

"Will you keep quite No mercy barked, everyone shivered, if you drop a pin right now it would make a loud sound.

"Now give us a marching song.

"O.B.E.DI.E.N.C.E obedience is the very best way to show that I believe Alima started a new song as we all marched to our classes

I glanced back at his line he was no where to be found.

Maybe he went to smoke, Davin never stays on the assembly he always leave halfway to God knows where.

Hey lovies happy good Friday 

Thanks vote, comment and share.