IT DOESN'T ENDS HERE

books have seen but I haven't read.
Dreams have imagined but I haven't chased.
People have met but I haven't take time to know.

Dedicated to Teefabulous she has been the best since I can remember

DAVIN'S POV

"Who is hiding inside the toilet and why"?

"Hey gee finally you are here" David squealed.

We did our normal bro handshake. I settled on the couch in the sitting room of the two bedroom apartment that was well furnished.

"Mayowa wants to suprise Alima on her birthday so we were suggesting where he should hide in the hotel room."

I bursted into an unstoppable laughter, like seriously he wants to suprise a girl.

"Why are you laughing, does it sounds funny to you?"

"Yes of course dude, why do you guys hype girls and make them feel important? Aside fucking a girl what other help or advantage did a babe possess?.

"I won't convince you I will only pray you meet a girl that will make you see that girls are more than fuck mate, as for Lima she is my everything I don't joke with her at all .

"Ok, so how did you plan to suprise her?" I asked. Mayowa is my best friend and since he loved Lima so much I have to support him that does not change my view about girls never!.

"That is what you should have asked before well, just the normal birthday surprise stuffs."

"And they are what? Have never suprise a girl before so explain?"

"Cakes filled with money, snacks, Chocolates, gifts, call a trumpeter, frame some of her pictures and a new iPhone too and many more stuff."

Just shoot me instead! all that for am girl?" I screamed. Am not stingy at all but the idea of giving girls stuffs doesn't make sense to me.

"Yes"

"Did you later cashed out yesterday?"

"Yes the client later paid"  He stated.

"Oh no wonder you want to suprise babe, if you have the money and you feel she worth it you have my full support. Make your plans fast and let's go the saloon, sky called you right?" I asked and he nod his head.

"Where is Folarin."

"Hope all is well this one you came back and started asking questions?"

"Where is he joor? Have missed you guys."

"Really you Davin missed us? Guess he is sleeping."

I scoffed at his remark. "Did any of you guys attended school this week?"

"Yes we all do" David answered.

"That means I was the only one that hasn't resumed?"

"You are boss man afterall David cooed. Alisha did not let us rest she was just asking of you."