I HOLD THE KEY

I am the only access to the key of my life, I lock up when I want to and unlock when I feel like.

Dedicated to Victoria_yemi her comments gives me inspiration 

DAVIN'S POV

📞"Which type of gift card should I request for?"

"Ask for Amazon, is better. That bitcoin trade it with someone you trust don't let them rip you o."

"Ok boss."📞

I hanged up the call as i opened the the bottle of the 'fearless' drink I was holding and gulped some. I really don't like smoking in the morning, I'll rather drink an energy drink to prepare me for the day.

The door to my room was flung open with full force.

"Who is that person that doesn't know how to knock?"

"Is it me you are talking to like that?" My so called mother asked in her tiny voice.

"I was talking to who ever opened the door of my room without knocking."

"I over heard your calls now, Are you now into scamming the whites too now?"

I snorted at her outburst, since when did she have the right to ask me rubbish questions?

"Firstly, why were you eavesdropping? and if Yahoo is what you called it yes am into it, am collecting my ancestors money back from the whites. Why am I even answering you, Mom what do you want?"

She shook her head as her expression turned into something I couldn't fathom but sad I suppose.

You haven't seen anything yet

"When will you stop smoking you this boy?" She pointed to the sticks of cigarettes beside my bed.

Ok! enough! she is getting on my nerves already, she has broken the last straw.

"Why do you suddenly care about me smoking or not you this woman won't you let me breath or lives the remaining lives left for me in peace"? The woman who called her self my mother faced me looking dejected.

Those looks are what gives me joy and calm me.

"I only came to ask why you haven't resume school it been a week now since schools reopened?"

Is that a question am supposed to answer or what?"

I was shocked beyond control when did this woman care about me going to school or not?

"Since when did you care? Don't act all kind and good it doesn't suite you mom, your kindness is annoying me and I will go to school whenever I want, please can you go now I have better things to do."

"Am your mother."

"Come again, My mother or what did you call yourself? mother indeed you ceased been my mother since the day you gave that beast a chance in your life."

"Those where in the past let's forget everything and start afresh."

Tell me she did not deserve a slap please tell me?

"Just imagine what is coming From your mouth, I should let what is affecting my present and Also what is obvious that is going to destroy My future bygone? I made a promise to make you suffer as much as I did.

"Hey is is your mother you are talking to like that?"  He stormed inside my room he looked like a lion ready to devour.

Here comes the beast

"And what will you do? I stood up to face him ready to give it what it takes to wound him as I already targeted the bottle of beer I drank last night. I'll just have to pay iya Mariam money for bottle after I break it on his head.

He lowered his gaze as he panted heavily trying so hard not to hit me. "Mind the way you talk to my wife you bastard!" He screamed I was expecting my mom to shut him off after he called her only son bastard, but she stood there like she was in a cinema watching Omo Gehto the Saga, he stormed off and bang the door.

Well, I wasn't expecting much from her just like always she kept mute again. It was like a knife was dug deep into my heart.

"What are you waiting for Madam? Follow your husband before I lose the remaining small respect I still have for you."

I opened the door as I ushered her out.

This is what I want to be fearless, untouchable, independent and have got them all, am not going back to that naive me, now am exposed no one can boss me around or tell me what to do am free from fear and intimidation.

My mother actually mentioned something sensible. I need to go to school at least just for formalities it been long I bang a girl from my school or class girl especially Alisha. I need to reduce my smoking and taking of alcohol because of school and all those teachers I don't what unhealthy attentions.

Suddenly, my phone ringed as it played Naira Marley's Koleyewon loudly, I traced my phone to where the sound was coming from.

🎶Toba fo Oti fuck up
Toba fuck up to shaiye
Ki lo Kan aiye
Oje oju aye o tun fe jaiye
To ba fuck pelu street
Shori Street won ma fuck e up
Awon girls lo ma set e up
Awon boy lo ma🎶.... I picked up my phone before the ringing will stop.

The caller name G4L 💪🔥❣️ was boldly written on my phone screen as I smiled and picked the call.

📞"Hello gee how fer na?"I heard sky deep voice echoed.
"Am fine bro and you?"
"Good I need you to come to the shop on Saturday please, I know you must be busy, one of my important customer want to turn his hair to dread and you are the only one I trust with such work. I won't be around then and Mayowa to will be very busy I'll talk to him too anyone of you that shows up."
"Ok, boss I'll come to the shop on Saturday anything for you."
"So u want to start all this your whining again right? which one is boss".
"Are you not my boss? I learned work from you, thanks to you I have a skill."
"Ok bro later" 📞he said and hanged up.

Sky the big brother I never had.

I took a sachet of pure water from the table beside me to use my drugs.

Suddenly I was pulled from the back with a full force, before I could place who the person was, two hot slap landed on my cheek.

Pa!!!pa!!!.

Two dead bodies will visit God in heaven today.

It high time we know, or should I say we face the reality of the fact that the way you love and respect your parent isn't the way other do theirs. If you witness where some people are dragging their parent ehn you will be surprise. But don't blame all of them some have their reasons if you are told things some parent are actually doing or that they did some of them are callous.

I wonder what his stepfather and mother did to him.

The Bible says "Honour thy father and your mother that thy day may be long"

No matter what your parent might do or have done don't make the mistake of been rude and don't develop hatred for those who birthed you.

I even trust some parents sef who born you well, that hatred will turn to love Kia Kia wen wire touch your skin.

Who dash him two hot slap?

What do you think of those involved in internet scamming like Yahoo?

Comment!!!!!
Vote just tap a star lobatan.
And share pls 😔
Am outta here 😉