The demon shows himself

It was just a normal day for the couple and as a bonus, there were no fires yet so all was good. Blade and Skylar decided to just relax outside in nature and cuddle, they were happy as Skylar snuggled her head into Blade's chest and had curled up into his side while Blade held her close and had his face in her hair. The others found it cute since they never leave each other's sides and are always close to each other but were happy for the couple. Maru especially was happy for Blade seeing him smile and be happy "please Nick, make sure nothing chances for him unless it will make him happier" Maru Prayed but it was already too late. 

A car pulled up and stoped inside the base, this made everyone stop what they were doing and look over. Blade glared at the car as to him it's spoiling his time with Skylar but he eventually felt Skylar shake and tremble so as he softened his eyes he looked at her. He saw fear in her eyes as she clung to him which made Blade hate the guy inside more however he didn't understand why she was so scared "what's wrong Skylar?" he questioned making Skylar snap out of it a little and look at Blade with tears forming in her eyes. 

"it's him, it's my dad...he abused me for years, Blade I'm scared" Skylar said but barely having the courage to speak as fear filled her voice. That's when the man got out of the car and stood there almost glaring at Skylar but then his eyes laid on Blade and Blade only glared back. 

"Skylar let's go, get in the car NOW!" the man yelled making Skylar jump and tremble more but Blade got Skylar off him and had Dusty hug her and try to calm her while he walked over to the man ready for a fight.

"I'm sorry but she isn't going anywhere with you old man. MARU CALL THE POLICE I'LL EXPLAIN LATER right after I beat this guy into the ground." Blade said with anger in his voice and in his eyes. Maru did as told and rang the police. 

"you're gonna beat me, yea right kid what makes you think that." the man said as he got cocky but Blade then punched the guy in the face knocking the man down to the floor so Blade stood tall and in a fighting stance. 

"I may be a so-called kid but I have training in hand-to-hand combat thanks to being an actor and from a friend who trained in the military, I train myself to protect my friends and my girl from guys like you and just to stay fit." Blade said as the anger grew in his voice. The guy got up even madder than before, with that Blade and the guy started fighting. Punches were exchanged and Kicks were swung, by the end of it Blade had beat the guy and stood tall but bruised. "You're going to jail for everything you did to Skylar and I will make sure to protect her from demons like you who would abuse their own child" Blade spoke as the police turned up and took the man away and luckily just told Blade off for starting a fight as they understood why. 

Once the police had questioned Blade, Dusty (as he heard Skylar mumble things while she was frozen with fear), and Skylar they left. Blade got treated for his bruises and split lip but was luckily not hurt too badly, so once the treatment was done Skylar ran hugged him still a little bit trembling but had calmed down a lot. "shhh, it's ok I'm here and I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you again " Blade spoke softly as he held his loved one close to him and they stayed like that till Skylar was relaxed once again and was just hugging Blade with her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as she played with Blade's hair. "thank you Dusty, for keeping her close and doing your best to calm her down when I was fighting" Blade spoke 

"it's ok, you're a friend I'm just glad I could help" Dusty said as he waved and left the couple alone as they both just needed each other and to be held in each other's arms.