𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 : 𝖆 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖏𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖞

a cold wind striking to his small body, his eyes blurred because he was slept into a dark green grass, without his shoes, he can feel the roughness of the grass, it was all dark, but with a green leaves and grasses.

he just noticed he was wearing a brown paper bag, located at his head, covering his face.

he stretched his both arms with his both legs and he tried to stand up. he just saw a television in front of him. it was turned off. 

when he remembered something.

he remembered the old man giving him a task.

into the signal tower.

FLASHBACK

mono's POV

I'm just walking into the street, this day was rainy, I forgot my own umbrella. I choose to walk into the rain. I don't care if I get wet. i feel my shoes was getting wet and a water was entering to my brown-leather shoes. i saw a waiting shed and i stayed there first, i sit and i remove carefully my shoes. after i removed it, i hanged my shoes into the hook waiting for it to dry. i just sitted alone. suddenly, the rain becomes stronger.  

i closed my tired eyes and rested first.

*******************************************************

i opened my eyes and i teleported into the unknown place. i stood up and i saw a big eyes into the walls, with a sticky floor with it. because i have no shoes, i tried not to complain about it.

I'm just looking around when I saw an old man, with a white hair. 

i touched his shoulder. i saw the man looked to me, with a strange looks. he has a white-cloudy eyes, yeah maybe because he's old.

" y-young man. i needed you. " the man whispered to me. i just nodded and i sat down into the floor, same with the old guy.

" because your the one who saw me here. i will give you some task. " the old man requested to me. 

" u-uhm, what kind of task? " i asked him, he touched my shoulders.

" you will be teleported into the dark forest with full of danger. if you saw an turned on television, walk to it and put your both hands into it. after you make the transmission, open the door. " he replied. i look into the other direction.

" what do you me- " i looked after him but he disappeared. strange.

suddenly, a television popped up in front of me. i remembered the old man told me. nothing will happen if i try it right?

i touched the television with my both hands. i feel something. a static energy surrounded by me. i feel the television was working. i just closed my eyes. still making that process. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

i opened my eyes and i stood up. wow. its just a dreams. strange dreams. i stood up and the rain stopped. after i leave the waiting shed, a television opened on its own. i looked the television, i walked to it and trying to do, like from my dreams.

but. nothing happened. 

i tried again and I feel my hands was disappearing, i feel a cold atmosphere into my hands. only hands. i closed my eyes and I feel like I'm falling. I panicked and i started to looked around while falling down. I find an object to hold on.

but I didn't find anything.

this is the end of me.

i feel my surrounding getting darker.

~END OF THE FLASHBACKS~

He investigate the place and looked around. obviously, he was in a forest. he just continued walking, he holded his paper bag, trying to get panicked. but he didnt.

maybe he needed to stay strong. fight his own fear. alone.

he saw a rusty vent. and he asked himself.

' why there's a vent in the middle of the forest? '

he started to pull the vent by his small hands. it was heavier than he thought, a sweat flowing on his forehead, then he finally opened the vent.

he started to crawl inside of the little vent. trying to focus into his way, he followed the light, and he finally manage to reach the end. after he left to the vent, he saw a dead bodies wrapped with a cloth and hanging into the tree. he just continued walking into the forest.

after a minutes later, he obviously saw the bear traps scattered everywhere, he grabbed a stick and he hitted it into the bear traps. he crawled inside of a log, after he leaves, he saw a bear traps again. 

he saw a pinecones and he throw it into the bear traps.

it makes a loud noises, he just ignored it and continuing throwing the pinecones.

after he finally finished the traps everywhere, he started to rest into the grass, he rested his head into the stone then he closed his eyes, he didnt actually manage to release his paper bag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙

he slowly opened his eyes and he stand up, he doesn't feel tired anymore, that's why he continued walking,

suddenly, he saw a wooden house, its not just an ordinary house. it feels something wrong with the house.

he choose to enter the house.

꧁༒☬𝓣𝓞 𝓑𝓔 𝓒𝓞𝓝𝓣𝓘𝓝𝓤𝓔☬༒꧂

Authors note:

this is rewritten. again. this is rewritten. i planned to change my mistakes in every chapter. so, please understand it. thank You!!!!