Episode 24: Pikachu VS Blanka

Wally pressed play, and the next episode began. Most of the room wanted to see the cute electrical mouse-thing from the teaser.

(Cues Invader - Jim Johnston)

"When you think of electrically charged combatants, these two can come to mind."

"But they already did Thor VS Raiden," chided Wally.

"Pikachu, the iconic yellow mouse..."

"...and Blanka, the man-beast of Brazil."

Megan's interest was piqued at the sight of the feral man with green skin.

"I'm Wizard and he's Boomstick, and it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle."

The first contestant was a small yellow mouse Pokémon that had two adorable rosy red cheeks that produced electricity. It also had a lightning bolt-shaped tail with a hint of brown at the end, and it was seen beating and fighting various powerful Pokémon.

Pikachu

BACKGROUND

Height: 1'4" / 0.4 m

Weight: 13.2 lbs / 6.0 kg

Ability: Static

Pokedex Number: 25

Dislikes His Pokeball

Likes Ketchup

Can Absorb and Use More Electric Power Than a Normal Pikachu

(Cues The Matter's Settled - Pokémon Animated Series)

"The Pokémon World is filled with all manner of creatures with varying abilities, ranging from the classical elements to the supernatural. Today, however, we are focusing on the most prominent one: Pikachu, more specifically Ash Ketchum's."

"Oh, my god! He's so adorable!" cheered Zatanna

"I know!" nodded Megan "I wish I had a stuffed toy of him."

"That can be arranged." She waved her hands over an empty bags of chips, and they conjured into several stuffed toy copies. She handed them to Megan and Artemis. "Here you go!"

"Yay! Thanks, Z!" The Martian Girl hugged the gift tightly.

"Thanks." Artemis accepted the toy, ignoring the wry looks from Wally and Robin.

"So instead of super-humans, there are super-monsters." Robin frowned. "How is humanity not on the bottom of the food chain in this world?"

"The same way humanity is here," answered Wally. "Through SCIENCE!" The boy received numerous eye rolls.

"Pikachu are fairly intelligent electric mouse Pokémon. Ash first received his at 10-years old, ready to start his journey as a Pokémon Trainer. I'm still not sure why those kids can travel the country on their own."

As much as some would chastise sending a 10-year-old kid into dangerous situations, they would be calling the kettle black.

"At first, Pikachu was kind of a dick. Then again, if a snot-nosed brat was trying to make me his fighting slave, I'd probably fuck him up too!"

"That's concerning." Bruce had saved Ace from an illegal dog-fighting ring, and he didn't like where this was going. Without more context on the matter, the others had to agree too.