Chapter one

'Thinking'

"Talking"

"YELLING"

'Kumra'

One day Naruto is walking to the meeting place with his team at the bridge and bumps into some people with white coats on and they turn around and see Naruto as Naruto gets up.Then doctors smiled and Naruto sees this and started to run. He ran through ally and ally till he ended up in at a dead end and the doctors saw this and started to come closer to naruto till they were able to grab him and they pull up his sleeve and stab in a needle in to Naruto's arm and push the purple stuff from needle in to Naruto. Naruto screamed and everything started to spin slightly .He looked around to see the people who did this were gone so he used the strength he had left to get up and lean against the wall as he slowly walked away.

{Sasuke's POV}

I was waiting for Naruto at the bridge with Sakura and even Kakashi~sensei was there wondering were naruto is.When I see Naruto walking against a wall as he came closer I could see he was sweating a lot and his eyes where like is normal blue color but it seem to have some red mixing in to the color and he was holding his head like it hurts.

"BAKA YOUR LATER THAT KAKASHI~SENSEI,"Sakura yelled and she stomped over to him.

'I just want to kill her,' I thought as me and Kakashi~sensei followed her.

      "Naruto are you ok,"Kakashi asked as he got in front of him.

"Y-ya I am ok,"Naruto stuttered with eyes half closed.

Then his eyes fully close as he falls face first into Kakashi~sensei and I hear a gasp. Then I see Kakashi~sensei pick up Naruto and stand up and turn to us.

"I am going to bring naruto to the hospital. I want you guys to spar if I am not back in two hours then go find either team 8 or team 10 and tell them that something happened and I am allowing them to train you for today. Do you guys understand,"Kakashi ordered as we nodded our heads as he left with naruto.

"Baka, he is just trying to get someone to notice him right, Sasuke~kun,"Sakura said as she looked at me with hearts in her eyes.

"No, did you really think he would fake something like that?"I said to Sakura as I walked to the training grounds.

"Ya it seems like a naruto~baka thing to do,"Sakura said as she followed.

"Sakura, don't you know that Naruto is scared of hospitals," I said as we reached the training grounds.

"Like he is, if he was he would have told us," Sakura said as I gave her a 'Are you joking look' and walked to a different area.

'I hope you're going to be ok naruto. I don't know how much more I can deal with from her and I still have to tell you something' I thought while I started to train with a blush forming.

{Naruto's POV} [Two days later]

As I open up my eyes to a bright light and I close them again. When I open them again I see white walls and as I sit up I see Kakashi~sensei sitting at the window looking out of it.

"Kon'nichiwa Kakashi~sensei,"I asked as Kakashi~sensei turn and looked at me with his famous closed eye-smile.

"Good morning naruto,"Kakashi~sensei said.

"What happened why am I in the hospital,"I said as I start to fidget with me hands

"I know you don't like being here but I was here the whole time making sure nothing happened to you," Kakashi said as he got up and walked over to me and sat down on the bed.

"Thanks Sensei,"I said as I smile and start to rub my head.

As I rubbed my head to my surprise I felt two furry and soft things on my head.

"Um Kakashi~sensei what is on my head,"I asked as I looked at him.

"How do I say this, um well you see yesterday when I woke up I saw that you had orange fox ears and when they went and checked your eyes to see if it affected you more or it was something else we where shocked that your eyes had cat pupils so they wanted to to more tests somewhere else but I stopped them,"Kakashi~sensei said he gave me a his one eyed smiles.

Then I hear footsteps coming and I hear talking of a male and female and one stops at the door the other keeps on walking.

       "Kakashi~sensei someone is outside the door,"I said as he gave me a weird expression.

"How did you know,"Kakashi asked as I gave him the 'are you stupid' look

"The ears Bakashi~Sensei that's how," I said as I looked at him.

"Ok you can come in now,"Kakashi~sensei said as he looked at me with a playful glare.

"How did you know,"Sasuke said as he came into the room.

"I didn't, Naruto did,"Kakashi~sensei said as he looked at Sasuke.

"No he can't..........why are you wearing fox ears Naruto,"Sasuke said as he looked at me with a questioning look.

"I am not wearing fox ears these are real Sasuke"I said as I move my ears as I look at Sasuke and see slight shock then he went back to being his normal emo face.

"What, how did you get fox ears Naruto,"Sasuke asks as he walks over to my bed and sits down on a chair.

"Um so you see I might have ran into some doctors and when I looked at them they gave me a feeling of..of uncertainty so I started to run, When I looked back I see them running after me so I go into the alleyways, I tried to lose them in the alley but I ran in to a dead end and then they grab me and put something in to my arm and everything is fuzzy after that,"I said I look over to Kakashi~sensei and see him look emotionless but I could see his shoulders tense like he was mad, then I looked at him and I could see anger in his eye and I thought to myself that what I see is something new.

   "Right *sighs* well I will go report this to the hokage and you get some rest naruto,"Kakashi~sensei said, gave us an eye smile and left out the window.

"Naruto how are you feeling"Sasuke said as I look at him with a shocked

"Who are you and what did you do to teme," I said as I backed up against the bed.

"Baka I was trying to be nice there," Sasuke said as I saw him smile then blush for some reason.

"Good, how about you Sasuke,"I asked as I smiled as I looked into his dark eyes.

"Good, um naruto can I ask you something," Sasuke said as more of a blush formed, I started to get confused because Sasuke was talking more than hn's and he was turning red.

"Ya what is it"I asked with question in my voice.

"Naru I-I-I like you, I mean love you,"He said as his face turned red and I sit there shocked with a slight blush appearing on my face.

I start to think of what to say back as I lean back in my bed. I think back to all the times I saw sasuke then I think of sakura. Did I really like her or was something to keep me off of sasuke. Then I think back to the kiss bay in the academy

"Sasuke I love you too"I say as I smile at him

He comes closer to me.We lock eyes as he pulls me in and kiss me as I kiss back.

But what they didn't know was that Kakashi was outside the door and listened to everything and he was smiling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rewritten Date : 9/1/2021

Ticci toby out