2~Invitation.

"Good morning Ya Akhi" ruamaisa greeted.

"how are u" Aryan asked "am fine" she said.
"Ok let me leave u guys, I need to go to Abbi's chamber before I leave for school" Aryan said

"ok"
"We were about to leave too" manal said.

"Ok, wadaaan"

(Bye)

He went to Abbi's chamber, they talked for a while and he went to school, with one thing on his mind,

He is finally going to see her again.

All his life, he was taught everything he knows at home or in Qatar, this is the second time he is going to a school in Saudia, that too just because of his exams.

As she was rushing to the exam Hall, she heard some one shouting her name, Alisha turned around and saw sumayyah (her best friend) running towards her.

"So even you are late for today's exam today" Sumayyah questioned looking surprised.

"Yeah" she replied dryly.

Sumayyah ignored her as they entered the exam Hall, luckily for them they where just one minute late, they collected the Question paper and started writing.
About 1 hour 4o minutes they were done writing.

They came out of the hall and sumayyah was talking non stop.

"Can you please just keep quiet for a second" Alisha said feeling irritated, waving at the people who waved at her.

"oh hey when will u change this boring behavior, I don't even know how you became my best friend" sumayyah said rolling her eyes.

Alisha smiled half-heartedly, shaking her head.

"Ok hajiya Sumi see u tomorrow" Alisha said as they reach the parking lot

"Are u coming over to our house u know there is no school again till after three months" Sumayyah asked.

"yes ukti " Alisha said. Sumayyah hugged her and left with her driver.

(Sister)

Immediately Four cars entered the school parking lot. One silver Tesla, which entered alone. Then followed by two Ferrari's,a Lamborghini and a Hyundai, which have the royal sign on them, all black in color, by now the attention of most students where on the cars that just came in.

Already knowing that the silver Tesla was for her and it must be Edward who came to pick her since her siblings were done with their exams earlier before her, she went towards the car taking her time already used to the attention.

As she reached the car, the door of the Lamborghini opened and Aryan came out and guess what??

The school became quiet for some seconds like a graveyard, and then gasps echoed.

He walked towards Alisha with a smile on his face, his eyes fixed on her back only, while the girls in the school start to take video of the handsome prince.