37:The MA'S

Written as MA'S pronounced as MA'AS.

.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
.
.
.

Her room was beautifully decorated, the lights were dimmed, balloons were kept on the floor and they all had dad designed on them, Asim and Ariz were standing in the middle of the room smiling brightly at him, Asim had a shirt in his little hands, which had I love you Dad written on it, while Ariz had a cardboard in his hands, and what was written on the cardboard made Aryan's breath hitched

'A new member is on its way'

He looked surprised and shocked, surprised that, he didn't know and shocked about what was written on the cardboard.

He walked towards them and gave them a teary smile before kneeling down, they both wrapped their hands around him.

"Dad, we having a sister soon right?"

He chuckled at Asim's eagerness "yes soon insha'allah."

"Are you crying?" Ariz questioned before he pulled away from the hug.

"What's wrong dad?" Asim asked when he saw the tears in his fathers eyes.

How can he tell them that he is worried about their mothers health,
How can he tell them that he is afraid of loosing her.

How can he tell them that she almost died when she was giving birth to them.

But then again he is truly happy,
Having another child with the woman he loves alot, the woman who is his whole world is something he will loved for, to happen, so he decided to support her, hundred percent.

.....................................................

That night, when he found out that his wife was pregnant, he cuddled up with her and their two kids, they spend half of the night together before falling asleep, waking up late in the morning.

.
.
.
Today happened to be the henna ceremony and everyone is excited about the wedding.
The main palace is filled with all the family members everyone running around to get their henna ready, while the bridesmaids are already getting ready for the bridal shower, which is happening later in the evening in the palace.

The living room was filled with the ladies, each of them chatting happily with the person sitting near them, when minal's phone started ringing she checked the name of the person calling her and her lips twitch into a smile.

"It is Hanan" she said to no one in particular before picking up the call.
Manal came and sat near Minal so as to hear what Hanan has to say.

"Heyyyy, brideyyyyy, we may or may not be coming to your wedding" she heard hanan's soft voice with her American accent.

"Really?" Minal asked cheerfully

"Didn't Alisha tell you?"

"No she didn't" both the twins and Rumaisa scan the room with their eyes looking for Alisha but they couldn't see her.

"Anyways, Maha is coming with us and also u will see y Aslam, but not today, ma'assalam" and then she hang up.

As they sat on the couch trying processed what just happened,
Minal squealed loudly, causing Almost all of the people in the living room to look at her, she smiled at them innocently, before dragging Rumaisa nd manal with them.

"OMG Afrah is coming with the twins, meaning am gonna rock fashion" Rumaisa said as the walked through the narrow hall way that will show them the entrance of the house to see the guest.

"Am gonna rock fashion" manal mimicked giggling,

"Maha is coming to" Minal said, this made all of them to increase their pace.

They looked downstairs and just then three black cars entered which were heavily tinted, two body guards open the driver's side and the passengers side of all the three cars and came out clad in black from head to toes, before opening all of the car doors, in the first car the Famous Mubarak sama came out wearing his well tailored expensive suit, with Huzaif and his wife,Anty Fifi.

The second car, consists of World famous and most handsome footballer, Harith and his brother Huamaid, Aka Mr player, Aka world best Architect. Both clad in a sweat pant, shirt and shades.
While the third car, consist of the famous Nigerian models, the twins and the president daughter, Maha.
The twins-- Famous American billionaire children and Also Aslam's siblings were dressed in a fitted material bubu gown, orange in colour, their tan like fair skin more prominent in the sun light.
While Maha was dressed in the same dress but it was simpler and more elegant than the twins; Hannah and hanan.

Unlike the twins; Hannah and hanan who have an hourglass figure, just fit for a model, tall and slender leg just like Afrah who is a little bit shorter than them, Maha has a petite body shape, two dimples, big round doe-eyes brown in colour, with a brown skin, she is the perfect definition of perfection, a smile which could light up the darkness in a room, with a hidden secret, behind that one smile Maha hides alot, she is the type of person u get attached to immediately u met her, but once you get to know her and her illness, you will praying for her to recognise you when you see/meet with her again.

(Am also writing a story about Maha, insha'allah,😂😂)

Maha is outspoken and loud while on the other hand Afrah is calm and collected.
Among this four ladies who do almost everything together, Afrah was the prettiest, with a fair skin, grey eyes and pink lips.

Manal, Minal and Rumaisa, looked around again but they couldn't spot Afrah, as they were deciding on giving up and going back downstairs to welcome the guest a silver Tesla entered, before parking in the big parking space, three royal guards step out of the car before rushing to the side of the car to open the doors of the car.

Aryan and Alisha step out first, both having a smile on their face, then came out a little girl, which could only be three years old--janan,
An exact replica of Aslam.
Soft innocent big blue eyes, long lashes and hair, with a heart shaped lips, and a long cute nose, wearing a baby pink skirt with a dark pink shirt, that has a cartoon designed on it, then Afrah stepped out who happened to be Janan's mother, a lady in her early twenties, Maintaining an hourglass figure, beautiful wouldn't do justice to her look, her grey/Ash/almost white eyes looking soft as they fell upon the two couples in front of her, Alisha and Aryan, they looked so Happy, and in love with each other.

Together this people walked to the main palace, with an aura that demands respect, an aura of discipline, a powerful aura making all the Royal guards bow their head, as they saw the Abubakar's and Mubarak's walking with their heads held high up, they were popularly know as MA's family.

(MA'AS)

If Abubakar-Aslam's father and his Wife were here they will make the complete family of the MA's.
They are powerful, they are from loyalty,they are one of the most influential people in Nigeria.

They are the MA's.

(Just a little glimpse of my next novel, WE BONDED:OUR DESTINY can't wait to finally publish that book,💃💃💃.

Heyyyyyy guysssssss
Haffaaa.......

Finally am doneeeeeeee.

Dedicated to mah cousin,,,,,,,, hautima,😂😂.
Fatimatu, chuchu😂😜💃.

...
And Also.

Happy birthday Tainted hearts
اليشا❤️⁩ارين

😩😩 ALLAHAMDULILAH It has already been a year since I started writing this novel.