𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘦

ᜊ( ~*-*)~ᜊ

ᜊ( ~*-*)~ᜊ

~chapter 13~

• it was the next day, you were in your last class of the day. as soon as class ended you went to basketball practice.

you asked coach to practice out somewhere else, she gave you permission and you left the campus, but before you did you went to the boys volleyball practice to go talk to bokuto. you waited till the scrimmage ended to talk to him.

"hey bo, i'm gonna be at work, so make food if you're hungry or order grub hub, if you want people over go ahead, akaashi will be at work almost all night before he's home, so he'll be home late, i might come home early depends on things at work" you told him

"ok that's fine, can i have the twins, suna, and kuroo over?" he asked

"sure, just don't make a mess" you hugged him

"ok, bye y/n" he waved good bye "love you be safe!"

"love you too" you waved back and left the gym.

•••

before work you still had 4 more hours till work, you went to the park where you saw men about 2 years older then you playing basketball.

"hey can i join in?" you asked

"sure! just try to keep up" they all laughed.

you put your stuff down and took off your jacket. you joined in the game, making everyone restart. you guarded someone way bigger then you.

they did the jump ball, they passed one of the guys the ball, they soon got blocked and you were open.

they didn't want to pass to you but you were the only one open.

one guy was about to get the ball from you but you got the ball crouching under their arm and getting the ball drubbing past them.

you were at the half court line with someone guarding you. you dribbled forward ankle breaking them and turning past them, another guy tried to guard you but you dribbled the ball under your legs back behind you, took a step forward faking them, turning the other way and getting a point. you were really fast as well, it was hard for the guy to even get the ball.

you walked back to your position and they just looked at you shocked.

the next play you got the ball right away, you dribbled past 3 guys and faking them out, you took steps side to side passing the ball behind you to your other hand and turning past them, you got guarded by the next guy and dribbled under your legs, you picked up the pace with your dribbling and made them pay attention to the ball that they didn't notice you dribbled the ball under his legs and getting the ball from behind him passing right though him. you passed the ball behind you and gave it to your other hand you knew what the other guys was going to do and played him so easily and made the lay up.

"she took down three bigger guys then her" one of them said shocked.

the next play you were being guarded by two guys, you stepped back with the ball and jumped high, you shot the ball full court and made the play.

"yo what the fuck, was that a fluke?" they all looked at you shocked

"nope i can make all my shots" you smiled

•••

after playing basket ball you left and went to work, after your shifts you got home. you opened the apartment door and looked at the guys who were all shirtless doing weird ass stuff to each other.

"you guys ok" you laughed a little

"you're kind of shirtless to y/n" they all pointed at you.

"that's not the point" you said looking at them blushing from all the shirtless men in your apartment

they all laughed and watched you go to the bathroom to shower.

•••

you cooked dinner for everyone and soon akaashi came home, he looked at all the shirtless men in the apartment, he put his bag down and gave you a hug.

"i saved you some food baby, it's in the fridge" you told him

he nodded his head and kissed your forehead. he went up to his room and got changed into something comfortable.

you guy played video games and watched movies before it was time to go to bed.

"is it me or does y/n act like the mom to bokuto?" osamu to atsumu

"i thought the same thing" he said

as everyone went upstairs you asked everyone where they're sleeping. kuroo and bokuto are sleeping in bo's room. atsumu is sleeping in the guest room, suna sleeping in yours and akaashi and osamu are sleeping in akaashis room.

you went to bokuto and tucked him and kuroo to bed and kissed both fo their fore heads and out them to sleep. you gave bokuto his owl squishmallow and kuroos rooster squishmallow.

"night boys" you said and closed the door.

you went to atsumu and kissed his forehead and tucked him into bed and put him asleep, you went to akaashi and osamu, you tucked osamu into bed and kissed his forehead, you hugged him good night. he fell asleep in an instant, you kissed akaashi and made out with him a little. you pulled away and smiled at him. he pushed a piece of your hair behind your ear and caressed you're cheek, he gave you another kiss before you put him to bed as well.

you went t your room and picked out some clothes to wear to bed. you brushed your teeth and talked with suna.

"can you sleep in here y/n?" he asked laying down.

"sure but i have school work to do first" you yawned a little, you kneeled on the floor facing suna. you played with his hair a little making him relax, you smiled at him and hugged him goodnight. "night suna i'll be in here in a little, but when i do please don't the touchy"

"i won't, but good night y/n" he smiled and closed his eyes. you kissed his forehead and left the room.

•••

you've been working on your homework for about hours, it started to turn morning, you doing homework all night and finally finished at 5 in the morning, you went up to your room and laid on the empty side of the bed. you fell asleep so easily tired and worn out from homework.

-

questions

requests

follow for more!!

have an amazing day!!

🤍🤍

unedited