𝘜𝘩 𝘰𝘩.

ᜊ┗(•ˇ_ˇ•)―→ᜊ

ᜊ┗(•ˇ_ˇ•)―→ᜊ

~chapter 39~

• we were currently in layla's car driving around looking for a place to go to. we brought another one of our friends and i had to sit on someone's lap.

we screamed the karaoke songs. i sat on someone's lap and we sat in the middle. i was on live as we drove and sang. i wore a blue skin tight dress with my white shoulder bag and my curled hair and colored contacts. i looked pretty and was confident today. osamu was under me, i was sitting on his lap and he was just holding onto my waist like a seat belt and singing the songs with us.

it was really fun. we were listening to Megan

"i needed me a .... right now. don't fuck me like that fuck me like this" we all said

the rap part came up and we all rapped the whole verse.

suna and yuki joined the live and was doing their own things, as they just listened to us scream songs.

you could hear yuki and suna singing along as well which made it a lot more funnier.

"y/n!" osamu yelled in the car everyone bursted out into laughter and even osamu was laughing.

"what samu" i laughed

"can we get boba?" osamu asked everyone laughing

"sure" layla laughed and we parked by in the parking lot and got out.

we walked towards the cafe shop and i held the phone to were they could see under my face. osamu came up from behind me and hugged me, he rested his chin on my shoulder and looked at me a little. he hugged my waist and we walked together. ever since osamu got here he's been more talkative and more relaxed, he got a little more clingy to me and i've been clingy with him every now and then. we've gotten really close.

"y/n, what do you wanna order? i'll pay for yours" he said and looked at me

"really?" i looked at him cheerfully

"mhm, repaying you for taking me out to america" he smiled and looked at me still leaning on my shoulder

"boop" i tapped our noses together and looked at the menu "as much as i would like to i'll pay the boba, repaying you for making this trip a lot better" i smiled

"thank you" he smiled back and let go of me. "i'm gonna wait with the others be safe"

"alright" i hugged him a little and ordered the food.