𝘈𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶

ᜊ(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ᜊ

ᜊ(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ᜊ

~chapter 27~

• the next few days past, me and osamu have been spending our few days at school and at my place for a while now. we left suna alone and didn't bug him or talk to him in the most. i haven't really talked to yuki since then.

•••

"y/n can you make me a sandwich?" osamu asked from the couch.

"sure, what do you want in it?" i asked

"uhh, mayo, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese" he said

"sure" i grabbed the ingredients and made him a sandwich. i wrapped it up cutely and handed it to him.

"what the hell is this wrapping it looks cute" he said a bit awkwardly.

"i don't know, i just always tend to do that" i laughed

"oh well thank y/n-" we both looked at our phones and watched them ring, we hesitated to pick up our phones to look who it is. osamu picked up his phone and saw it was suna, he picked it up and answered the call, he put it on speaker.

"hello?" osamu said

"samu, where have you been? it's not like you to not come home after spending one night at someone's house, it's been 3 days"

"oh i'm at sakusas house right now, he ran to the store so i'm here by myself" he lied

"oh well, i'm heading over there can you open the door, when i come over? yuki and i are-"

"sorry suna, my connections bad just text me" osamu said and hung up. he laughed a little and put his phone on the table.

"damn you liar" i laughed a little, my phone rang again and i picked it up and put it on speaker.

"y/n?" yuki said

"hello?" i said and bit curious

"where are you? you've been kind of distant, i asked eraya and ayana if you've been at practice and they said you were always going but always left in a hurry, what's going on?"

"nothing really, i'm just helping out extra at work to get extra money, i need to pay for my bills and by food y'know, usually only me and bokuto pay for most of the bills and akaashi pays some and buys groceries, but akaashi isn't here"