𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘

☆ ( • •)☆
╔uu══════════════════╗☆
❝ <Louis Partridge>  ❞
╚══════nn════════════╝

THERE WAS A KNOCK on the door and Emilia's head turned towards the sounds. Her eyes widened and Harper smirked, "Your Prince Charming is here" she teased poking Emilia's side.

Emilia swatted her hand away and went into the living room, Carter was at the door greeting Louis. Emilia took a deep breath and Sienna sent her a thumbs up.

It might not be their first date anymore but that doesn't mean she isn't nervous. Emilia came into view and Louis smiled brightly as he saw her, Carter stepped out of the way.

"Good luck" he winked and went over to the couch, "Hey Louis" she smiled. "Hey, you look amazing" he complimented and Emilia blushed and gave him a small smile.

"Thanks, and you look handsome as always" she smiled and Louis chuckled. "Why thank you"

"Ready to go?" He asked her and Emilia nodded, "See you guys later!" She shouted over her shoulder and shut the door.

Louis and Emilia walked down the hallway quietly and got into the elevator, once the elevator door shut Louis slipped his hand into Emilia's.

Emilia smiled and blushed giving his hand a little squeeze. They walked away from campus hand in hand.

"So where are we going?" Emilia asked, "You'll see" Louis smirked and he tugged on her hand leading the way.

They walked for a few minutes until they stopped in front of a huge building that looked like a castle, "I present to you, Buckingham Palace" Louis said gesturing to the palace.

"Holy shit, Louis!" Emilia shouted as her eyes widened at the sight. "This place is huge!"

Louis laughed at her reaction, "Well yeah, it is a palace so of course it's going to be big" Louis said. "This is where the queen lives?" Emilia asked and Louis nodded and Emilia's jaw dropped.

"That is one lucky lady" she mumbled and Louis laughed, "Wait is she in there right now?" Emilia whispered pointing to the palace.

"Yeah I think so"

"Holy shit" she whispered, Louis looked at Emilia in awe as she stared up at the huge palace. She looked beautiful.

Emilia could feel Louis's eyes on her and she turned to him, "Can I help you?" She smirked and Louis snapped out of his trance and shook his head.

"Uh-what?" He stuttered and Emilia laughed, "Your just standing there staring at me, do I have something on my face or something?" Emilia asked and Louis looked away embarrassed his face red.

"Uh- no sorry I was just...you just look beautiful" Louis said rubbing the back of his neck and Emilia smiled softly at him, "Thanks Louis"

"Have you ever wondered what it's like to live like this? To live like royalty?" Louis asked out of nowhere. Emilia looked at him, "Actually yeah I have, when I was a kid I used to pretend to be a princess and that I lived in a big castle" Emilia said smiling at the memory.