𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘

☆ ( • •)☆
╔uu══════════════════╗☆
❝ <Louis Partridge> ❞
╚══════nn════════════╝

"ADAMS GET BACK to work!" Harold shouted at Emilia who was slacking off. Emilia groaned and stood up from the chair and went over to the counter.

"Looks like someone likes you" Sienna smirked joking around and Emilia gagged. "Please, I'd rather get hit by a bus" Emilia said.

Carter came out from the kitchen, "Cool, I'll drive" he grinned and Emilia rolled her eyes. "There's nothing to do anyways, there's literally no one here" Emilia said looking around the half empty diner.

"Slow morning" Harper said, "Hey that's less work for us to do" Carter said hopping onto the counter. "You better get off before Harold catches you" Sienna said grabbing a rag and cleaning off a few tables.

"Let him, that way if I fall he'll be right there to catch me" Carter said and Emilia chuckled. The door rang and Millie and Louis came in.

"Hey look who's here" Carter called out, "Finally my entertainment is here" Emilia said getting up from the stool and walking over to Louis.

"Your late" she said and he smiled, "They wouldn't let us leave, but we're here now" he said. He looked around the empty diner, "Jeez where is everyone?"

"No clue, but we're not complaining" Emilia said and Louis shrugged. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and they walked over to the counter, Louis sat down and Emilia went behind the counter.

She grabbed two cups and began making their shakes, Louis decided to go back with her and help her.

"Hey" he whispered into her ear and Emilia turned to look at him and she smiled. "Hey, what are you doing?" She asked him as he grabbed the other cup.

"Helping" he said and Emilia chuckled, "Do you even know how to make a shake" she asked him and he looked at the cup in his hands and pursed his lips.

"No, but you can teach me" he smiled cheekily and Emilia shook her head, "Your lucky your cute"

Louis grinned and Emilia taught him how to make a shake, good thing he was a quick learner.

"Your wearing the necklace" Carter pointed out looking at the necklace wrapped around Millie's neck.

"Of course I am, you gave it to me after all" Millie smiled and Carter blushed a bit smiling back. "That reminds me, I made you something" Millie said grabbing her bag looking through it.

"Really?"

"Yeah, here" Millie said pulling out a hand-made bracelet. Carter grabbed it and he looked at it a smile on his face, "It looks amazing, you made it?" Carter asked Millie in awe.

"Yeah, I used to make bracelets for my parents and siblings all the time" Millie said. The bracelet had little beads that spelled out Carter's name and a few charms.

"Thanks Millie, it's great I love it" Carter grinned and Millie smiled, "Your welcome"

"No seriously your like so talented, god what can't you do?" Carter said and Millie laughed.