𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

☆ ( • •)☆
╔uu══════════════════╗☆
❝ <Louis Partridge>❞
╚════════════════════╝

"LOUIS IM SERIOUS"

Louis chuckled as the beautiful girl in front of him stared worriedly at her phone.

Emilia was nervous and anxious waiting for the email. The email that determined whether she gets to stay in college or not. The email that gives her the results to her finals.

"I'm sure you passed so stop worrying so much" Louis reassured her, but Emilia refused to believe him. "And how are you so sure?"

"Because your the smartest girl I've ever met, there's no way you could've failed" Louis said and Emilia smiled at him her cheeks red.

"Thanks Louis" she smiled and he smiled back. After staring at each other for what seemed like forever, Emilia's phone beeped meaning she got a message.

Emilia's eyes widened and she stared at Louis, "Read it!" Louis ushered her and Emilia opened the email and read it over.

"I passed!"

Emilia jumped up happily and ran over to Louis and tackled him into a hug, giggling happily. "Yes oh my god, see I told you you'd pass!" Louis laughed hugging the girl tightly.

"Yeah, yeah ok you were right" Emilia smiled and pulled away from Louis and their eyes met. They stood their staring into each other's eyes.

Louis stared down at the girl in front of him and admired her features.

God she was so beautiful.

"Woohoo!"

Both Louis and Emilia jumped back as the four friends came from the back celebrating. "We passed!" Harper shouted and they all laughed.

Emilia smiled awkwardly as they went in for a group hug. Emilia looked past her friends and looked at Louis who was standing there awkwardly, she gave him a small smile which he returned.

They all pulled away, "God finally! No more studying!" Carter said and they all nodded. "And you know what that means" Sienna said.

"Winter break!"

They all began celebrating again.

Emilia walked over to Louis, "Does this mean you'll be free more often?" Louis asked Emilia and she nodded. "Yep"

"Good" he smiled and Emilia smiled up at him.

"Alright we should get back to work before Harold comes out and yells at us...again" Sienna said and they all nodded. Emilia grabbed a tray and went back to serving tables.

Louis left saying his goodbyes.

"So winter break has officially begun, what now?" Carter asked the three girls who just shrugged. "Well we can't do much since it's freezing outside" Sienna said and Harper groaned.