Chapter 1

In this story I randomly created Core!Frisk will be in the Star Sanses but they won't be all Yandere like the Sanses and I may make Blue like Nursery Rhymes why? I don't know maybe because he is like a childlike figure that holds dark secrets people don't know about like Nursery Rhymes. The whole purpose of this being here is to replace the other Yandere Star Sanses Thing

-《The Omega Timeline》-

《3rd person POV》

​​​​​ The Omega Timeline is a place we're the Survivors of a full Genocide run go and people that are missing their AU come to live in peace no one knows how it was created they only know that Core!Frisk was the one that brought them their or they are visiting from other AUs but they can't go into other AUs beside their own.

Their were Multiple groups of Humans and Monsters talking to each other happily while some were having contests to see who is the best cook of them all, and some were training just in case there would be an attack happening in the Omega Timeline so they can protect the others there.

A Human with [H/c] and [E/c] siting under a tree making no social Interaction with anybody besides themselfs while reading a book one of the Toriel's gave them silently there name was Y/n L/n. They were the only survivor in her AU after a Genocide run had occurred.

-

(Your name- Last name, can as well be your Oc's name if ya like)

-

"Y/n" Feeling a tap on my Shoulder I look up to see Core or Frisk as they tend to like it better than Core. "You need somethin' Frisk?" I said Tilting my Head staring into Core!Frisk's pitch Black eyes they nod "I do, I want you to meet some people I know" They reply smiling.

"When can I meet them?" I ask them, Core stands their thinking for a moment and then finally says "Maybe tomorrow but I'll ask them later" They reply shrugging about to Teleport away, I quickly get up and Grab the Sleeve of their Sweater and ask "Can you atleast give me some information about these people you want me to meet?" Frisk turns around to Look at me tilting their head "Why don't you ask them yourself tomorrow" Frisk Says before tugging their Sleeve out of my Hands and Teleport away.

"Frisk could've just told me about them and not leave me in the Dark about these mysterious people" I sigh deciding just to go home seeing as it was getting Darker, bending over to pick up the Book on the ground I was just reading before Frisk Appeared.

Putting on my Headphones I start playing a song that reminding me of my old Home, Humming along with the tune I Starting to make my way Home by walking on a relaxing pathway and Fastest Pathway Home.

-

Looking at the Scenery that I see everyday still puts me in aw at how beautiful it is to look at, not looking at what's infront of me my Body Suddenly collides with a Smaller Body quickly I catch them before they hit the Ground. I looking down at the person I caught I suddenly start to examining their body with my eyes.

While examining the monster I make eye contact with the Skeletal Monster with a very Blue face even darker making me a bit concerned for the Skeleton Monster, "Are you Okay..?" I ask letting go of the monster after making sure their stable on their legs. Snapping out of whatever Trance the Monster Begins to speak "YES I AM FINER THAN FINE HUMAN NO NEED TO WORRY!" The what now assume Is a male Skeleton monsters Shouts out causing me to flinch a bit "Well that's Good" I say with an awkward smile.

"But why are you all the way out here?" I ask raising an eyebrow, preparing to cover my ears just in case he yells again "I JUST THOUGHT THAT I COULD JUST HAVE A NICE RELAXING WALK OUTSIDE AND THEN STUMBLED UPON THIS PATH HUMAN!" He Shouts out again. 'Of course why did I even ask that question that was so simple' I think face palming myself "LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF I AM THE MAGNIFICENT SANS OR AS SOME CALL ME BLUE" I look back at Blue "Oh my Names Y/n, nice to meet you Blue" I smile at him with my Hand out "NICE TO MEET YOU TO HUMAN Y/N."

"Anywho I have somewhere to be, Bye Blue!" I start to quickly Jog so I can make up for the missing time "BYE HUMAN!" I hear Blue yell in the Distance as I quickly disappear from the small skeletons eye sight leaving him with a very fast beating heart.

-

Hey guess who's back from the Dead! Anywho I decided to actually not leave this story as a Big ol' draft and tbh the reason I gave up on this remake originally was because Quotev decided to deleted the other half of this Fanfic

And who's MagicBC? You see that's my Second account that's pretty much my Start over on Quotev

Oh and that I won't really have Schedule for this Fanfic since School starting up in a few days so expect random updates