∞ *Y1 "Caught my attention"

A/N: Okay so i actually decided to like start this from year one,  complete it and then move onto year two! Happy reading.

"Y/n dear! Come on we have to leave.." Mum lightly shouted upstairs to your room.

"Yeah coming..." You softly respond.

You look around your perfect room, that's always been the best for you.

"Goodbye for a year.." You whisper to nobody but yourself.

Afraid your going to miss the train, you pick up your trunk and double check you have everything.

"Train ticket, Hogwarts letter, Robes, Uniform, All my books, My owl.." And a few more essential items.

You frantically run downstairs in excitement but feeling nervous that you won't make friends.

"Good all packed?" Mum asks.

"Yes i double checked mum!" Can we go now?"

She chuckles, "Yes dear we can go"

At those words you storm out to the car and pop your trunk and owl in the boot.

You sit yourself up straight in the car and buckle up on the windy, slightly drizzly September 1st.

Mum gets in and before you know it you've arrived.

You get out and set everything on the trolley lined up with your mum and your older sister, who's a Ravenclaw.

"Ready Elle?" Mum calls out to your older sister.

"Ready" And with the blink of an eye she's gone.

"Okay dear, it looks scary but i'm here with you." Ready?" Mum asks.

"R-ready.." You stutter.

With that mum lined up behind you and starts running with you in between platforms 9 and 10.

You shut your eyes and when you open them your greeted to the beautiful Hogwarts Express.

"Wow

"Wow.. it's beautiful!" You sqeal.

"Yes it truly is.. I remeber my first time riding it. Wow what i would do to do it again" Mum responds.

You check your watch your muggle father had given you and see it's 10:55 and the train leaves at 11.

"Mum the train leaves in 5 minutes!!" You exclaim.

"Come here!" Mum says and tackles you into a big bear hug swaying herself and you in her arms.

She gives you a little peck on the cheek before you hop into the express.

"Bye hun i love you! Please be careful and write to me every day!" Mum shouts from outside.

You giggle and say back. "I love you too mum!"

As the train begins rattling you search to the bottom of the train for an empty compartment.

Until your eyes meet with a raven haired boy with glistening green eyes under his round glasses.

He searches deep into your eyes before a red head next to him points at you.

You walk into the beginning of the compartment and ask. "Hi, can i sit here? Everywhere else is full.."

The red haired boy speaks up since his raven haired friend is staring at you zoned out.

"Sure, take a seat." And you sit in front of the both of them.

"I'm Ron Weasley. And you are?" The red head explains.

"Oh i'm Y/n ClearWater! (A/N -Not as in Penelope Clearwater she don't exist in this book) You respond back to Ron reaching out your hand.

He shakes it eagerly and the raven haired suddenly speaks up,

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter" He hands out his hand and you shake it.

"Y/n Clearwater" You say, showing a light smile.

————————-

A/N- That was chapter one! I promise only two or three more chapters are about year one and then it time skips to year three! I hope you enjoyed this so far and i can't wait to write more! Goodnight everybody.
~Belle 🧚‍♀️✨