A/N

Hey guys!! It's been so long since I posted my last wattpad book; honestly, that book was a mess. I apologize for leaving a cliffhanger kinda? School really became a pain in the ass haha. Well, I decided to get back to writing stories after my best friend convinced me to do so so kudos to her!

The next generation miraculous intrigues me very much. I like exploring what could possibly happen to the next miraculous holders, and I've come up with some plots myself which is why I decided to share this to wattpad, and try to enhance my writing skills. I also apologize for my not so good English grammar since it's not really my first language, but I'll try my best! Now back to the topic, I've made up so many plots for each children of Adrien and Marinette I wanted to explore how their lives will go and stuff. Instead of listening to my teachers I go daydream about endless plots 😆. What can I say my imagination's really wild! Well not that kind of wild but like widee 😆😆!

Anyways this book will be centered around Adrinette's eldest child, Hugo Agreste. His childhood will be full of nothing but happiness, but I decided to add some angst to his adolescence stage so goodluck😂!! He's gonna be the most rational sibling amongst the three, but his love life will be really complicated haha

Anyways without that being said, the next chapter will be details on the characters that'll be in this book.

Warning: Book may contain cursing. Please avoid hate! If the story does not interest you leave instead of leaving hate!!

I hope you enjoy guys!