A Blanket Fort and Some Unexpected Meetings

Hey there fellow Ducktales fans! It's me, Celestia. I'm back with another story, and I hope you guys enjoy reading! 

One thing to keep in mind, spoilers for the Finale will be in here. So, if you haven't watched it yet and don't want spoilers, don't read this, and come back once you've watched it. 

PS: I know the setting up of a blanket fort is not how described in the chapter, but Webby has a pre-sowed fort, so she just ties the ends up and ta-da!

.~.~.~.~.~.

"This is gonna be the best sleepover ever!" yelled out an enthusiastic Webby. Lena rolled her eyes. "That's what you said the last time, Pink, and the time before. And the time before that. And that time when-"

"I think Webbigail gets the point Lena." Violet interrupted her adopted sister. "Besides, I am confident that we will have a perfectly good time on our sleepover today. I've brought along my silver dagger, my garlic necklace, a-"

"You're expecting vampires and werewolves?" incredulously questioned Webby, poking her head from the attic, fully turning her attention to Violet. "And various other mystical perils," Violet admitted. "Though I believe we are quite safe in McDuck Manor."

"Oka-ay. Webbs, you coming?" Lena yelled out from where she was sitting on Webby's bed. "Yeah, one second. I'm trying to- ugh!" Webby threw something down from her attic and jumped on it. "A blanket fort!" She proudly presented to her best friends. "Come on, help me set this thing up! Its simple. Lena, you take that end there and tie it to the rocket hanging from the ceiling. Vi, tie that other end to the ladder."

Within no time, the three of them had a blanket fort ready. They entered in, and sat next to each other in a circle. "So, what do we-" Webby was cut off by a loud crash coming from outside the hallway. She threw her hands up in the air. "Can I have one sleepover, ONE SLEEPOVER, without anything weird happening?"

Her bedroom door was opened by a front kick. "Wish granted, Webby." Gosalyn walked in without a care in the world. "Webbs! How are you doing?"

"Gosalyn! It's so good to see you here. But what are you doing?" questioned Webby. The triplets entered her room. 

"Drake was over to visit LP." Dewey replied. 

"He also wanted to talk to Fenton for some reason." piped in Huey. 

"He brought Gosalyn along." Louie spoke. "She was hanging with Dewey, but then he mentioned that you guys had a sleepover and they decided to barge in. I'm just here for the drama, don't mind me." He was engrossed in his phone, not taking his eyes off the screen.

Webby sighed and faced her best friends. "We're including them as well, right?" "Of course Webbigail. I also wanted to ask Gosalyn about some of the gadgets they use." Violet easily agreed.

Lena was a lot harder to convince.

"Pink, we just wanted to spend time with you! One normal sleepover is all I ask for. Do you really want to involve the four of them?"

"Five actually. I hope you didn't mind me listening in to your private conversation." Boyd spoke up as he entered through the open window. Huey's face broke into a wide smile. "Boyd!"

Louie finally looked up from his phone. "Say what now? Your crazy psycho brother finally let you come to meet us?"

Boyd nodded. "Well, Doofus is actually sleeping right now." 

Dewey seemed shocked. "It's only 7 pm! Like, who on earth sleeps at that ungodly hour?"

The android gave a shrug. "It's Doofus." No one argued on that. "I actually was visiting Dr. Dad to upgrade my software, but then Mr. Mallard and Dr. Fenton showed up in the lab and they were discussing missiles for some reason, so I decided to come visit you guys. What are you doing?"

"We're having a sleepover." Webby asked, looking over to Lena. When the young duck gave a shrug, she spoke to Boyd. "Wanna join us?"

"Sure!"

"Great. Let the fun and games begin!" Webby cheered. 

.~.~.~.~.~.

This will most likely be 8-10 chapters long. Hope you enjoy it! 

Also, updates will mostly be every Monday. And I apologize for this chapter being so short.

If you have any suggestions as to any party games that the kids should play, let me know in the comments. And they should be (mostly) kid-friendly.