Beakley's Tale

Hey guys! As promised! Hope you like it!!!

.~.~.~.~.~.

Previously on Sleepovers and Shenanigans-

Dewey and Gosalyn have been captured by the Beagles

Louie, Huey and Violet are looking for Storkules.

Scrooge, Webby and Lena are in the Archives

Boyd is still on guard duty.

Donald, Della and Storkules are also at the Museum.

.~.~.~.~.~.

Beakley heavily sighed as the Pinatorse threw up on the wooden floorboards. Confetti and gold coins littered the floor.

"Oh, for heavens sake, Pinatorse! Here, let me help you get cleaned up." Beakley took out a napkin from her apron and handed it to the creature.

"T-Thank you." The Pinatorse sobbed as it blew it's nose.

"You can talk?"

"Of course I can! What do you take me for, an animal?" It harrumphed.

Beakley held up her hands in apology. "Do you have a name?"

"They called me the dread Pinatorse, but you may call me Alogo."

"Alogo. Isn't that horse in Greek?"

"Indeed, it is."

There was a pause in the conversation.

"So, if I may ask, why were you crying, Alogo?"

"It's just been s-so long since I was out of my b-bottle! And the first thing anyone did was attack me and run away!"

"I'm sorry? I don't know actually, I wasn't there." Beakley was confusion.

"Hmm. What's your name?"

"Bentina Beakley."

"It's an odd name... I like it." Alogo nodded with an harrumph, and they began to talk.

.~.~.~.~.~.

"Prehistoric... Mesopotamian... Indian... Chinese... Greek! Guys, we're here!" Huey called to Louie. Violet had already sped off to look for the Duck twins and Storkules

"Yeah, I'm just texting Dewey. He said he's been kidnapped by Bigtime and is tied up with Gosalyn. Burger and Bouncer are watching them."

"It's the- what, fourth? time this month that they've kidnapped him?"

"Fifth, Huey. Don't forget the Pizza Incident."

"Man, that was horrible."

"Yeah."

They both hummed in silence for a while.

"We should probably find Violet." Huey suggested.

But there was no need for that as a loud crash echoed through the corridor.

The brothers shared a look between themselves and ran in the direction of the sound.

As they turned round a corner, the angry duck noises began to get louder. Apparently, Della accidently had stepped on Donald's foot, with her robot leg at that, and Donald was angrily shouting at her.

"Uncle Donald, what is going on here?!" Louie exclaimed.

"Louie! What are you doing here?"

"Well, Lena accidently released the Pinatorse and now we need Storkules's help to defeat it." Huey summarized.