Chapter 2

35 men in total, and the number is still raising. Samuel Richardson is a very interesting target. Even though he's business is in china, he lives in the U.S. Its a couple miles outside of Austin, Texas. Hes a millionaire, not surprise there. He lives on fifty acres, has no animals, just a huge house. He had built about five years ago. He sells any kind of drug or weapon. But he hires his men and trains them himself. He develops a relationship with his men. He cares for them, and in time theyre loyal to him because of it. Since he cares he doesn't have them killed. He has them suffer, whether it's beating or well anything you can imagine he does it. The eventually Samuel either forgives them or they die.

"So you all leave in in two days. Tomorrow you all will gather what weaspons and equipment you need." Sarah said, we were all in the conference room sitting around the table. "Then on Friday you will all fly out to Texas and attend Richardsons celebration party. Remember you all don't know each other. Your code names will be found in your bags. You'll all have a different place you'll be staying. Good luck to all of you." With that she let the room.

"What kind of equipment will we need?" Brittany asked.

"your favorite gun and if your like Nes," Emma elbowed me in the ribs. "You'll bring a billion knifes. Cuz your a weirdo." I smiled her and elbowed her back. My wound in my ribs was healing completely, and only a scar was left.

"Probably not, but thank you." Bri smiled. "We need to have a party tonight to just hang out before the mission."

"Great idea." I said. "My place." I looked over at Jake, and he brightened up.

*******

Tonight all six of us were sitting mine and Jakes house. The girls were in the kitchen, and the guys were outside drinking beers and laughing, annoyingly loud.

"So is anything going to happen between you and Liam on this mission?" Emma asked Bri. I remember when they first met. Liam pretty much fell over in on the track when he was training. Bri smiled over that and giggled for a while. Then after months of Em and I telling her that he liked her, she finally started taking to him.

"I hope so." She said. "I'm pretty sure that he likes me." She blushed.

"Finally!" I yelled throwing my hands up. The guys heard us, and Jake poked his head in the door.

"Everything ok, baby?" He asked.

"yeah. Love you, okay bye." He rolled his eyes and went back to talking. "Anyway it's about time. I mean y'all are a perfect match. You're shy, he's shy. You're a soy, he's a spy. Perfect!" She giggled and blushed ten times more.

"Hey babe!" I guessed it was Niall talking to Emma, and all the guys came in through the door.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Oh nothing." He smiled kissing her cheek.

"Oh Nes did you tell them?" Jake asked.

"Tell them what?" I asked, and he gave me one of his famous, 'I love you but you're out of it' looks. "Oh yeah." I smiled reaching into my back pocket and slipped the ring on my finger and showed it off.

"Holy crap!"

"Oh my!"

"Shiney!"

"Big rock!"

"You guys are getting married!" Niall squalled.

"Yes, yes we are." Jake smiled wrapping his arms around me.

"Finally, I mean like seriously." Bri infurred.

"You two will be like little people on a wedding cake!" Niall yelped.