A Night of Revelations

In the Living Room

You and Jungkook settled into a comfortable rhythm as the sun dipped below the horizon. The afternoon nap had left both of you refreshed, and the excitement for the evening's sleepover was palpable.

"Tell me about yourself!" you asked eagerly, eyes sparkling with curiosity.

Jungkook chuckled softly. "I guess you know everything about me already."

"I know, but there might be something I don't know," you insisted with a playful nudge.

"Alright, your turn first," Jungkook replied, smiling warmly.

You took a deep breath, feeling a lump form in your throat as you shared your past.

"I'm Y/n Kim. My dad was a mafia too, and my mom was killed when I was six. I wanted revenge for her, so I became a mafia as well. I have no friends except my members and no other family left."

Tears welled up in your eyes, and Jungkook's expression softened with sympathy.

"Oh! Did you take your mom's revenge?" he asked gently.

"Yes, I did," you replied, trying to keep your voice steady.

"May I ask you something?" Jungkook asked, his tone careful.

"Go ahead," you responded.

"Why did you bring me here?" he inquired, his gaze curious.

"I don’t have a proper answer for that," you admitted. "But when I first saw you, I was impressed. It was the first time I met a man who saw a girl with respect, not as a slut."

Jungkook's smile widened. "My parents always taught me that."

You continued, "I never wanted to be a mafia. When I was a kid, I always dreamed of becoming a painter. Life doesn’t always give us what we want, and sometimes we have to adjust with what we have."

"That's a bitter truth," Jungkook agreed.

"After my mom was killed, I was diagnosed with PTSD. It haunts me every night. I became cold, cruel, and heartless. Killing people calmed me down; torturing became my new hobby."

Jungkook’s face showed deep sadness. "I'm sorry to hear that. It must have been incredibly hard."

"I’m tired, Jungkook. I feel like I’ll die soon," you said with a sad smile.

"Hey, don’t talk like that," Jungkook reassured you. "One day, you’ll find someone who will melt your cold heart."

You looked at him, a mix of hope and uncertainty in your eyes. "Jungkook, may I say something about you?"

"Sure," he replied.

"You’re the one who made me feel like myself again. I started living my life fully. I feel happy around you. I don’t know why, but I feel safe with you. I like you."

Jungkook’s expression softened. "I’m glad I can be of some use to you. But Y/n, I see you as a friend."

"No problem," you said, trying to hide your disappointment. "But can you promise me something?"

"Maybe yes?" Jungkook asked.

"Can you always be my friend?" you asked earnestly.

"Sure, Y/n, I’d love to," he promised.

"Now, let’s watch a movie, shall we?" Jungkook suggested.

"Sure. You choose," you agreed.

"Hmm, how about action?" Jungkook proposed.

"Not just action. Maybe comedy and action?" you suggested.

"Sure," Jungkook said with a grin.

You both settled in to watch the movie. As the scenes unfolded, you found yourself growing drowsy. Without realizing it, you leaned against Jungkook and fell asleep, comforted by his presence.

Jungkook’s POV

As the movie played on, Jungkook noticed you had fallen asleep. He looked at your serene face, taking in your soft features and peaceful expression. The sight of you sleeping so peacefully made him feel a strange warmth in his chest.

He carefully picked you up, cradling you gently. You stirred slightly but remained asleep. Jungkook carried you to your room, feeling a mix of tenderness and responsibility.

He tucked you into bed and was about to leave when you stirred, your voice barely a whisper.

"Please stay with me. I need you."

A smile spread across Jungkook's face as he lay down beside you. You both cuddled close, finding comfort in each other's presence as you fell asleep in each other's embrace.

The Next Morning

You woke up with the sun streaming through the window, feeling more refreshed than you had in a long time. Glancing at the clock, you realized it was already 7 in the evening.

"We slept too much," you said, noticing Jungkook still asleep beside you.

Gently, you shook him awake.

"Hey, Kookie, wake up," you called softly.

Jungkook blinked groggily, sitting up with a start. "Good morning, Y/n."

You giggled at his confusion. "Kookie, it’s not morning. It’s evening."

Jungkook’s eyes widened in shock. "What?!"

"Yes. Let’s go downstairs and prepare for the sleepover, shall we?" you suggested.

"Sure," Jungkook agreed, rubbing his eyes.

Setting Up for the Sleepover

In the downstairs theater room, you and Jungkook worked together to prepare for the evening. You laid out snacks, chocolates, and drinks, while Jungkook arranged pillows and blankets.

"Wow, this place is huge," Jungkook marveled, taking in the grandeur of the theater room.

"Yes, it is," you replied with a smile.

Soon, your friends started arriving. Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, and Jimin entered, buzzing with excitement.

"Hey guys, all ready?!" Hoseok asked eagerly.

"Yeah," you and Jungkook replied in unison.

Namjoon clapped his hands. "Let’s start the movie then."

"Not horror," Jin said nervously.

"Nah, let’s watch horror. How many for horror?" Taehyung countered.

The room divided, with Jin and Hoseok reluctantly agreeing while Jimin and others eagerly supported the choice.

"Alright, we’re up for horror. Select one, Jungkook," Jimin said.

Hoseok grinned mischievously. "How are we sitting? I want to be with Yoongi!"

Jin called out, "I’m with Namjoon!"

Taehyung and Jimin sorted themselves out, leaving you to sit with Jungkook.

"Me with Jungkook," you declared.

Jin took charge, "Okay, kids, now take your seats."

The movie began, and every time a horror scene popped up, Jin and Hoseok screamed in unison, much to everyone’s amusement. Laughter filled the room as you all enjoyed the thrilling night, the bonds between friends and the warmth of Jungkook’s presence making the evening truly memorable.