Charmed Ones On The Run

Piper, Phoebe and Paige all fall to the ground like hail stones getting pelted towards the gushing water. Thud! Gradually gaining conciseness, they arose as elegantly as a rose swaying in the wind. Piper, Phoebe and Paige all jolted up the stairs and a dark shadowed figure emerged from the crevasses in the floor. They all screamed in fright! Ascending up the stairs, Paige tripped and feel. Phoebe ran back down the blood covered stairs and Piper shouted "Hurry up we need to get to the Book of Shadows!" Paige put her arm around Phoebe and she limped up the stairs (not slowly but not fast) and decided to orb to the attic instead. Phoebe's voice echoed though the house "WHAT! ARE..... YOU...... DOING!" A painful scream replied. Piper and Phoebe sped to the attic as quick as their legs could go.

The door squeaked open like a a nail scratching at a blackboard. The dark figure had it's hand gripped across Paige's neck and a dark vortex engulfed the Book of Shadows, Paige and the dark figure. Phoebe stood forward and hollered at the shadow "I will trade myself for the book and my sister..." The vortex stopped spinning. Time froze. The figure zapped Phoebe and Paige and they swapped places. Time began again. The vortex spun out of control and faded away. Paige and Piper looked at each other and cried. "Why did you do that, we could of done it another way, you..." Piper got interrupted by a bright light, piercing though a crack in the wall. Prue, Patty and Penny all appeared in front of their eyes saying "What are we doing here..."