Chapter 119

Zhao Lanxiang noticed the cautiousness hidden in his voice.

She looked up at the man she loved, downplaying it because he didn't want her to see him jealous.

"Yeah, he is Jiang Li's brother who came to send her back to the countryside. You also know... Jiang Li went back with a face wound last year, and her family was very worried during the New Year."

He Songbai asked again, "Have you known Jiang Li before?"

He is very concerned about her affairs but mostly acts nonchalantly to it, and today he especially wants to get to the bottom of it. What is going on with this man who is to be 'abducted'? If he wasn't afraid of being seen by others, he would've wished to take her in his arms, kiss her hard, and question her one by one.

Zhao Lanxiang went on to say yes, "I and she are both from the city."

"Is he gone now? Why didn't he come in?" He Songbai asked.

Zhao Lanxiang couldn't picture the two of them meeting, fearing that the enemies would meet and splatter blood on the spot. Also, Jiang Jangjun didn't want to see He Songbai. Jiang Jiangjun walked away reluctantly, but even if he didn't leave she would try every way to make him leave.

The two of them were born to be in disharmony.

Zhao Lanxiang pursed her lips and ushered him, "He's gone now, let's... go back and eat."

The man seems naturally rough and tough but suddenly becomes subtle at the right time. He Songbai noticed that there was something wrong with his girlfriend, but she didn't want to say it... He had to let it go for now and wait for her to solve it slowly.

It's probably due to there being too many things happening at home recently, one after another, which makes people caught off guard. There is something hidden in her heart, and he is no exception.

He Songbai was thinking of how to tell his girlfriend that he was arrested.

Although he behaved calmly at the police station, speculation was indeed wrong and his reputation would not be good. He Songbai hesitated for a moment, looking straight at the mountains in the distance.

The sunset melted, the outer aperture was dark gold, and the surrounding clouds were glowing brightly. The warm orange colour was gradually dyed into a hot red.

The glow of the black gold was scattered on the dark green hill, and birds were flying across the tail leisurely. This is a peaceful colour belonging to the village, open and distant. This is what it is now for decades, and even centuries, and it changes very slowly as if no trace of time has been seen.

The occlusion is backward, beautiful and quiet.

(Occlusion: a process by which the cold front of a rotating low-pressure system catches up the warm front so that the warm air between them is forced upwards off the earth's surface between wedges of cold air.)

Poor people are struggling, and he is struggling toward the road of speculation.

He said slowly, "I was arrested today at the police station."

Zhao Lanxiang looked back at him, her eyes full of complexity.

He Songbai stared directly into the distance and continued, "I was speculated by Wu Yong for speculation."

He took in the shock in his girlfriend's eyes, but he did not know that Zhao Lanxiang's shock at the moment reminded him of Jiang Jianjun's intention today.

He said, "If you are willing to promise me something, I can fish him out..."

It's fishing out, not "helping him".