Chapter Ten: ...So do Thunder/Lightning

3rd POV:

The battle between the continuous Grimm that the whale was spitting out, and the Atlas Military, being lead by (Y/n), was reaching a certain point as (Y/n), with Mjolnir and StormBreaker, was evening the plain field by destroying most of the Goliaths coming out, while the soldiers took out the littler ones slipping by, the Atlas airships taking out the ones flying around, with the help of Mjolnir and StormBreaker's mere presence attracting lightning and striking at the Grimm.

Atlas Soldier #1: "We have word! The Ace-Ops are arriving at the front lines!" A soldier announced as that brought some relief, though (Y/n) was the one being their biggest advantage, the Ace-Ops were definitely gonna be another.

As (Y/n) swing his weapons around, hacking and smashing any and all Grimm running up or around him, the lightning emitting from his body was extending outward, more than usual, striking at not just a couple but rather a dozen at a time, having Mjolnir and StormBreaker together again was amping up his power output, he could literally feel the storms in the sky, the lightning striking only the Grimm as if they were an extension of his Will to fight against the Grimm, alongside the Atlas Military, he never felt this connection before.

His danger sense suddenly spiked as he dodged an axe being thrown at him, once it passed him the axe suddenly stopped in mid-air and flew back into the hands of it's thrower, walking up menacingly in front of (Y/n) was a giant purple glowing Sabertooth monster, and on top it was Jörmongander.

(Y/n): "You..." (Y/n) said glaring at his foe, many of the Atlesian soldiers near (Y/n) looked on confused, weapons pointed at the enemy in front of them as even the Grimm dared not go near.

Jörmangander: "Hehe this is quite the perfect scenery for us to start round two don't you think?" Jörmangander said with a smile.

(Y/n): "I know I said that when I get Mjolnir back I'd fight you! But right now I don't have time for our fight!" (Y/n) stated to her sternly.

Jörmangander: "Well I'm sorry to say but I've been waiting long enough boy! So whether you want this fight or not, I'm here! And I brought just the weapon to equal yours!" Jörmangander stated pointing her Leviathan Axe at him, the axe's rune carvings began to glow bright blue as the head of the axe froze all over.

(Y/n): "EVERYONE GET BACK!!!" (Y/n) shouted at the soldiers near him as a beam of iced energy shot out, (Y/n) quickly held out StormBreaker as it shot out a stream of lightning, the blasts clashed as they both struggled to overcome each other, the power of both welders' blasts pushing each other back as no Grimm or soldier could get close to the duo, the purple sabertooth monster took advantage of the situation as it leaped over and started attacking the soldiers, their guns having no effect on the creature as it smacked groups or soldiers away with it's paws, biting down and throwing them like ragdolls, disintegrating after being attacked due to Jörmangander's power up.

(Y/n) was able to hear the soldiers being attacked as he managed to turn and throw Mjolnir at the creature knocking it over momentarily, Jörmangander took advantage as she stepped forward making her blast overlap his, pushing both blasts to (Y/n) as it cause a big explosion of lightning and ice, (Y/n) flew back rolling close to the creature as it quickly got up and slammed it's paw down on him, (Y/n) however reacted fast enough to block it's paw with StormBreaker.

The Atlesian soldiers tried helping (Y/n) as they focused their fire on the beast, to no avail.

Atlesian Soldier: "We need something stronger! Our ammunition is doing nothing to it!" A soldier stated as a trio of them ran up with grenades in hand about to toss them over at the beast as Jörmangander appeared in front of them, she threw her axe at one of them slicing his head off, she ran up and straight up punched her whole arm through one of the soldiers' body.