II Chapter 1 II

Kiyoomi groaned as he woke up to his alarm, telling him to get up on an ungodly time of 4am. Stretching for a bit, he got off his bed and went straight to the kitchen, putting coffee on his coffee machine and getting bread from his fridge and buttered it up before putting it in the toaster.After making preparations for breakfast, he went back to his room to prepare his clothes. He then went into the bathroom, ridding himself off of the pajamas, folding them before throwing them into the hamper.Stepping into the shower, he shuddered when he felt the cold water raining down on him, instantly sobering him up. He quickly finished cleaning himself, eager to get out from the freezing water.

He dried himself and went out of the bathroom, eyeing the clothes that he was about to wear. He doesn't care if he looks like the grim reaper on his black long sleeves and black pants because it's his first day in the hospital and he doesn't need people getting the impression that he was sociable. Fully dressed, he exited his room to eat his breakfast, the hot coffee burning his tongue, the bitter taste giving him enough life to start the day. He enjoys his buttered toasts in hopes that he can still have this regular meal after starting his job.

After getting ready, he got inside his car and drove to the direction of the hospital at 5:30 in the morning. When he arrived, he saw a few people inside, making him sigh in relief and went towards the receptionist, who just blushes when he neared and stuttered when she asked for his business. When he mentioned that he was the new doctor , she immediately phoned someone and told him to wait for a bit, someone's is going to pick him up.

While waiting, he observed the interior for a bit and was pleased to find that it was clean enough to pass his standards. His observation was cut short when he heard footsteps heading his way and saw an elderly man which he recognises as the chief in charge of the cancer Department. He bowed his head and started to introduce  himself.

"Sakusa Kiyoomi, age 24, transferred from  Itachiyama hospital. Thank you for accepting me."

The elder laughed and told him to stand straight, it was too early  for formalities. He nodded and followed  the chief when he started to walk, leading him to the elevator.

"I have assigned you to a patient about your age. He has Adult Acute Myeloid Leukemia. The doctor assigned to him was transferred to another hospital so you coming in was perfect. His condition is king of in the worst stage right now, but I trust you can handle it."The chief informed.

 Kiyoomi doesn't normally get nervous but now he was feeling it. What if his patient was disgusting and annoying? He prayed tot he gods to not make him suffer at his first day.

He nodded along to whatever the elder was saying, taking mental notes as they neared the room.

The chief knocked for a bit and smiled at Kiyoomi when he received a "Come in."   He slowly opened the door and nudged Kiyoomi to come in. Entering the room, the first thing that Kiyoomi  caught Kiyoomi's dark raven eyes was faded blond hair. They then drifted to the owner's face and Kiyoomi almost stopped breathing.

Fuck, hes gorgeous 

His hooded eyes stared back at him, looking at him curiously. Kiyoomi doesn't know if that was supposed to be hot cute. Maybe both. His chapped lips were near to purple, an occasional red strip indicating that it bled. His skin was so pale, making it obvious that he was sickly. His eyes trailed lower and he studied the boy's composition. He was thin but has muscles, a sign that he was an athlete or something near that guess.

"Doctor? Who's this?" He heard from the pale boy. And does he have an accent?? His eyes went back to look at the patient's face properly when he saw something floating above his raven black hair.