Flirting with Tobio-kun 101- Atsukage

My bad for not posting for like 3 weeks. I just wanted to write Atsumu telling dirty pick up lines to Kageyama and him being completely oblivious. This also is not really my idea somebody else wrote something similar and it inspired me to write this. Some of the pick up lines are mine like the first one the others I just stole from the internet. I've had Atsukage brain rot lately and there just isn't enough stories of them.

(Please comment/vote and I'd also appreciate if you followed)

ENJOY!

1. Kageyama was hanging out with the Miya twins at their house one day:

"Hey Tobio-kun you like milk right? Why don't you drink mine" Atsumu said with a smug face.

"Really!? Where is it!? I want it" he said eagerly completely oblivious to what 'tsumu was actually trying to say.

"Yeah come on let's go to my room it's in there" he said standing up from the couch.

"No, don't go with this pervert" Osamu spoke up saving Kageyama from Atsumu's devious plan.

"Aw! but I want his milk" Kageyama whined not knowing how wrong that sounded.

"Yeah he wants my milk" 'tsumu said acting dumb.

"Shut up, you and I both know that's not what you meant!" he shouted a Atsumu.

"It's not that type of milk, Tobio" he said turning to Kageyama with a sigh.

"What? What kind of milk it is it then? Almond?" he asked confused.

"Don't worry about it" he said glaring at 'tsumu who was smirking.

"Okay then" he said a bit disappointed making his way upstairs to the bathroom of the twins house.

"You're such a cock block 'samu" Atsumu complained to his bothersome brother.

"And you're such a creep" 'samu said back. Atsumu just rolled his eyes at that.

2. In the showers of the training camp:

"Hey want to save water by showering together?" Atsumu said to Kageyama with a devilish smirk.

"Uh" Kageyama said nervously.

"Get away from Kageyama you licensed pervert!" Hinata said pulling Kageyama away from 'tsumu.

3. Atsumu and Kageyama texting:

Berry the mother-fucking bee:

Hey Tobio-kun, I'm on top of things. Would you like to be one of them~

Cute little blueberry:

What do you mean on top? like standing on my head? if so no thank you that would hurt and you're heavier than I am

Barrt the mother-fucking bee:

No-

you know what? Nevermind

Just wanted to let you know as long as I have a face you'll have place to sit~