𝟒𝟎

Boy, when you're with me
I'll give you a taste

Make it like your birthday everyday
I know you like it sweet

So you can have your cake
Give you something good to celebrate

Birthday-katy perry

-

"Wake up baby" I huffed out when I felt teeth sink in the side of my neck, nipping it gently.

"No" I replied seconds later trying to fall back to sleep ignoring his lips on me.

Hands were smoothing up my bare legs up to my stomach pushing the fabric away, they had a destination since they didn't stop at any part of my navel until they reached my chest. My eyes shot open as they pinched my nipple.

"Someone's in a mood" I moaned out feeling his other hands cup my cunt slowly rubbing his palm agaisnt my clit.

"I wanted to get your day started with a bang" Harry whispered in my ear as he squeezed my chest making my hips shift. "Thought the birthday girl would want to cum before her day starts" He pressed his hard cock against my ass showing me how hard he already was.

My mind was a bit dazed but that didn't stop the overflowing of emotions that came over me I realized it was already my birthday. Instead of that melodic feeling and sad puppy eyes I use to give, the first time in forever I woke up with a smile.

"Aren't you thoughtful" I breathed out feeling my cheeks hurt already from smiling, but soon my jaw opened wide as a loud moan slipped my lips.

Harry's slender fingers had slipped in my panties slytherining their way towards my wet cunt teasing me ever so slightly as he simulated my clit with his bare palm as I felt how rough it was against me.

My back was still pressed against his chest, his hands still kneading my chest and teasing my entrance as he rocked his hard cock on my ass, I turned my head to try and see him but his mouth was to busy already sucking marks on my neck making it impossible to see his face.

"Harry-" I gasped as he entered me pumping his fingers slowly inside me taking his time.

I felt him smile against my neck as he bit down making me yelp in pleasure.

"Tell me what you want baby, I'm all yours. Today's your day, your wish is my command" I laughed feeling like I had become Aladdin but instead of wanting the princess I want to fuck the genie.

My laughter was cut off my his fingers fucking me harder making my back arch off him as I gapped.

"Hmm, how do you wanna fuck me? Like this? Or can I see you on all four for me?" Harry hummed stopping all his movements as I whinned trying to get him back to touching.