𝟏𝟕

____
Tell me all of the things that you couldn't before

Don't walk away, don't roll your eyes

They say love is pain, well darling,
let's hurt tonight

Let's hurt tonight -onerepublic
____

How did I end up here.

Since these past hours my brain has been filled with everything that's happened replaying in my head like a broken record. Also the overwhelming feelings that's been bolting inside me has been suffocating.

I didn't know how to feel or what to feel first. Everything was so confusing and fast, my mind was racing with all the thoughts and feelings.

I didn't know what was worse, feel everything or feel numb again.

I didn't want to feel that way ever again but I could never help it. It was just an inevitable thing to happen, for me to break down everything I build, let go of everything I held on my back for years.

And I knew what would happen if I let go.

As for now, in the present. I felt that overwhelming sense but I was calm too.

Calm and safe.

Harry was beside me sleeping soundly while I tried not to break down, but oddly enough just looking at him made me feel better. Not as paranoid with my every thought. The many times I've felt this way with him,safe. It felt odd but so good.

I watched him sleep beside me, looking at every small detail of his. How long his eyelashes were as they rested on his skin, how his lips were pouted out making me almost reach out to trace them but I didn't want to wake him.

I watched his tattooed chest rise up and down steadily, his tattoes always fascinate me. I placed a digit on his chest right next to his 3rd nipple, I almost let out a laugh when I poked it and immediately looked up at him to see if he moved.

He didn't, he continued sound asleep.

My fingers traced the butterfly on his chest, it was my favorite one so far apart for the raven. It was just different from every single tattoo, it was more dark and ominous. I traced the inked feathers looking on how realistic it was, I wondered why he got it or was it just a random tattoo like the BIG on his big toe.

I did notice some scaring on his stomach and arms, I've never payed good attention to the flaws on his skin. Some look more pink then others as a few like on his ribs blended in with his skin tone.

It made me curious and alarmed how he got these scars even the seemingly recent ones.

I traced the letter on the skull bitting my lip thinking about how abruptly he came in my life. It's been a short time but I couldn't help but to feel hooked on him, he's like a drug.

A drug that I got easily addicted to not wanting to let go. I didn't know if he was good or bad for me.

Not that I cared.

He seemed to like having his life a mess if he was still putting up with me. An accident prone and bat shit crazy girl who he said he couldn't stop thinking of and wanted to be near, maybe he was the dangerous one if he was choosing to be with me.

My finger trailed up to his face again feeling the stubble on his sharp jaw, Harry was a mystery to me, everything he told me made me want more, each detail, even a smile. I was drawn into him more and more. His lips felt soft at my touch as I traced the seams of the red lower lip.