1!

Tanisi pov

Finally I am here.... Let me call chutney, noona and afi.
"Hey, guys we are finally going to meet... I am so excited..... Have you reached airport? where are you all?"

Noona: "tay, I ain't coming, u know Kai has free day today after a long time and he has prepared for a date today so..."

"Well, I understand bu-"

Noona: "I gotta go tay, I will meet you in the evening"

"That was uh..."

Chey: "well kai is always busy with tours and MVS so it's rare to spend time with him"

"Yeah I know. Never mind you both coming right chutney and Afi"

AFI: "well I have these important seminar at University and I am cheif guest so sorry"

"Ugh.. you too god momma seriously 🙄. Nevermind go best of luck"

AFI: "Thanks for understanding, meet you at evening, Chey take her to our place. Bye gotta go."

Chey : "oh that you know today, is fan meeting of bts and I can't miss the chance to meet them"

"You guys are so mean I came to Korea to meet you all and you don't even come to pick me up... 😏"

Chey : "then wait for few mins I will pick you up and then we both can attend the fan meet"

"It's fine I will head over after all my love joonie will be there too. send me location"

Chey: "that will be great"

A tall guy wearing black jeans and long mustard coat pushes me and goes ahead saying sorry but not bothering to look at me.

"Hey, you don't say sorry if you don't mean it" I angrily yell after him.

Chey : "what's wrong"

"Nothing just some rude guy"

Chey : "come soon, I am waiting"

"I will."

I start heading to the exit . I am quiet excited since this is the first time. I will ever meet chutney. Chutney, me, noona, afi and devil met online and are now besties for so many years I often met afi when she was in India but noona and chutney I never met. So now I came to meet them and also for my internship.

I wait for the cab to come I booked just now. And a cab arrives and  asks me 'Tanisi?'
'Yes' I replied and was going to hope in but that rude guy with long mustard coat hopes in first and say "I really gotta go pls can you let metake this cab?"
"Sorry but I find it rude that you ask after hoping in and  if you asked before hoping in then too I would deny" I say as I look at him. He's wearing mask well. Everyone wears mask after corona crisis happened so it's not a big deal. But I find his eyes really familiar and that voice... Totally my type but joonies voice can't be beat by anyone. I wanna listen to his voice ugh.. I wanna go to fan meet
"Please I am really late"
"I too have urgent matters to attend to."
"Where are you headed we can share can then"
"But I don't think we are heading in same direction, so please, I am getting late too."
This guy is so persistent ugh I would have removed him already if wasn't for his voice similar to joonie.
I am heading to xxx place pls drop me and then go to your route."
Cab driver 'Ma'am you are heading there too right just share the cab.'
"Fine" i hope in the cab if not for meeting joonie and chutney i would never go with this guy
Whatever let's cool the mind by listening to joonies songs...
As I was humming the songs the guy asked "are you listening to BTS?"
"Yes" I replied glancing towards him. His eyes seemed tensed a bit and he questioned again. "Are you an army and going to fan meet?"
"No and yes" I replied
He relaxed as I said no but got tensed again as I said yes.
"Huh, what?" He asked then
"Mine friend is an army and she is there at fan meet instead of picking me up so I m heading there."

"We are here" cab driver said I got off and started searching for chutney...
But to my luck I don't seem to find her and my luggage is also so much it is hard to move with them in this place crowded with army screaming and shouting. I am way back that I ain't able to see any of bts member sitting. I just sit in a corner. Though I wanna meet joonie but I hv to find chutney first. I call her which she didn't answered as I expected.
I look around from my seats clenching my luggage tight so I don't lose them. But I can't find her.
And just forget about meeting joonie with this luggage 🧳🧳🧳