2!

Tanisi Pov

It's almost the end of meet that I see chutney heading back to exit.
I yell "Chutney" and she sees me
Well no one will be named chutney not only in Korea but also in india 😂😂😂 well it's her pet name exclusively for me 😂😂
She runs towards me and I hug her tightly.  She is wearing the army t shirt and ripped blue jeans and looking awesome. I say "chutney love"
She replies "yes babe" not that we are in relationship but we are besties forever and just call each other love and babe when we are emotional
"It's nice to meet you. But I am sad comimg all here I ain't able to see joonie" 😑
Chutney -"Oh yea that's sad but you can still meet him"
"How? It's almost an end and the line is still so long how will I?"
Chutney-"Just give it a go maybe you can.."
"Naah, I am too tired and not in right shape to let him see me"
Chutney- "oh yeah, like if he sees you in right shape he will just run away with you to get married right 😂😂😂"
"Of course 😂😂"
Chutney- "but seriously you are all good"
"Yea I am good now. I hv to be best, to see him"
Chutney- "Whatever!"
"Don't be mr s"
Chutney- "let just go eat first"
"Yea let's go"

We go to a dine in near by. It was cozy place. And sounded right. And most importantly the veg food was available and not only salad for me 😆
Bcz through rumours I have learnt that its hard to survive here as a vegetarian. But this time I found one.

"Did you met Jk?"
Chutney - yup I did and he was more andore handsome up-close and his smile was like uh I would hv just die.. uhh"
"Then you should have 😆😆"
Chutney- "you mean! I had to meet you so I didn't die there"
"Then did you... Meet him?"
Chutney-"of course I did."
"How was he? How was his voice what had he wear today?"
Chutney- "if you wanted to know then you should have go and met him na"
"You answer me first"
Chutney- "I won't. Because you didn't listen to me. Btw he was late today."

Manager came. "Excuse me, may you please empty the table. We have V.V.I.P clients and so the restaurant is required to be empty"

"Sure, we are.finsh anyway just few mins"
Manager - " be-"
He was intervened by a call he received and then said  to us
" You may continue and stay as long as you want"
Then he moved to next table and they emptied it everyone was going

Chutney- "they are emptying all table.. then why let us stay?"
"I too don't know"
Chutney- "who will be this V.V.I.P guest? What if it's BTS" said excitingly
"I don't think so. But if they are then Its the end"
Chutney- "why?"
"I will be seeing my love of life in this attire, nope"
Chutney- "we are staying to see who this person actually is"
"No we are going"
C-"Staying"
"Going"
C-"Staying"
"Going"
C-"Staying"
"Fine you stay I am going.."
I hurriedly took my luggage and started walking towards the door.
Chutney called from behind and I turned towards her and said "I won't stay".
I didn't wanted to stop so I was walking backwards with backside towards door.
Chutney -"but--"
And my  foot slipped and i shut my eyes tight, luggage freed from my hands.
But I felt someone's arm around me. And a loud "ouch" echoed around. As I opened my arms I saw mine joonie rubbing his legs and Jk and jimin inquiring him. And Jin holding me while chutney is running towards us. J hope asking for some ice and Suga n taehyung asking me if I am ok.

As I came to sense I immediately moved away from jin.
Thank you very much and I am ok" I said to Jin, Suga and taehyung.
As I said, we all moved towards Rm
"I.. am.. so.. so..sorry. I ... Arrr.. u.. ok? I .. I..." I wasn't able to speak seeing him. He was wearing light blue tshirt with koya print on it, and black jeans. And there was coat hanged on his hand which looked familiar. Seeing him the butterflies fluttered in my stomach.  My heart started to race and wasn't stopping. tears rolling down like waterfall from my eyes.
He was silent he didn't say anything, just stared at me.
Chutney took all of my luggage.
Jimin- "it's alright."
J hope- "don't cry, he is going to be fine"
Taehyung- "may you take your friend out."

Chutney dragged me out with all the luggage whil I was pain stakingly seeing Rm .

Heya guys, thanks for reading my story. Love ya all. 😘😘