𝔈𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔡 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

holding the sun

 ̄✿☆。•̀

Solan Martez had spent the first seventeen years of her life being perfectly content with leaving the do-gooding to the world of superheros. She had no delusions of saving anyone dressed in some stupid costume, or helping anyone with unbelievable powers. The opposite, in fact. Solan Martez would turn and bolt in the opposite direction if there was any sign of impending trouble and not give a second thought to anyone who might be caught in it.

That was, until the night a group of four burglars jump into her car and demand she drive them away from the museum they just robbed.

Solan's ever-present aversion to confrontation leads her to just let them have the entire car and let her get out before they leave. She believes that after that encounter, the crazy night was done throwing surprises in her face. The next day, the GCPD find her car, so that's her involvement done.

Or so she hoped. After finding one of the artifacts stashed away in her car, she finds herself the host of dangerous and uncontrollable powers, and the new target of Batman himself. When Bruce Wayne recognizes that Solan was just the victim of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, he sends her to his son in San Francisco, who he believes can help her handle her new powers.

✧ warning! ✧

This book contains swearing, blood, violence, gore, and sexual themes. If you are uncomfortable with any of these, u suggest you click off now.

✧ disclaimer! ✧

I DO NOT OWN TITANS! ALL RIGHTS FOR ANYONE THAT ISN'T MY OWN ORIGINAL CHARACTERS GOES TO DC COMICS!

✧ author's note ✧

So, instead of updating my other Titans book, I decided to make a whole ass new one. I'd like to thank this idea I got at two in the morning for helping me procrastinate. I'd also like to thank the new episode of WandaVision for making me want to write a character with some kind of magical capabilities. I do hope you guys like this, as I'm pretty psyched for it :). ALSO, this starts during that three month time period between 2x01 and 2x02.