Chapter 13

Y/N point of view
I started to clean everything up from the alcohol to the tea.I started picking up my pace every few seconds till the point where I was sprinting.
"Ah damn". I said gritting my teeth.
"Y,know the will know."My sister said .
"Ugh , shut up!" I shouted , I was already pissed enough. Suddenly a car pulled up in the driveway. They have arrived. I raced upstairs and changed before anyone could bat an eye . I was wearing a long ankle covering dress that flowed when I walked it was a pastel yellow .
" Ah Y/N you look so enchanting " a malicious voice spoke up.
A shiver suddenly ran down my spine
"...thanks i guess"i muttered my eyes fixated on the floor.
"Ah ha," I heard him chuckle,"now present yourself " he said making the atmosphere dense and gloomy like always .a key clicked in the door. My brain was filled with random emotions, am i happy? Scared? Sad?
My brother seemed to sense that and hit me on the back of the head symbolizing me to smile . A soft smile grew from my face and my eyes focused on the door
"We are home " Mother said sounding happier than the usual
We all bowed our heads out of fear and respect.
"Well here,gifts!"My father spoke up .we reached out our hands .
" here gender/random name. A music box " my father handed out.
My sibling opened it and a women popped up . She posed forever spinning in an endless loop.She sang a beautiful song enticing all of us .All we could hear was her soft voice echoing through our house until my father spoke again
"Here Y/N ,this is for you ," my father said .
He handed me a box wrapped in delicate satin that felt soft to your fingers the edges where trimmed with gold leaf.i opened it and inside was a glass case and a resin rose inside. The rose was a ruby red base and a midnight blue tip. I held it out in my hands staring at it. I had no idea what this feeling was but it was nice .
I thank my father and announced that I will be heading up to my room still mesmerized by its beauty.
I headed up the stairs quickly getting tired due to the size of the stairs. I them shut my door slowly and raced to my computer to check the price. " resin rose with ruby red base and midnight blue tips"i typed
The first thing that popped up looked identical to to mine so I researched it.
As I was reading my hand started to travel down due to my sheer excitement I was getting. I rocked my head and threw my two fingers in my mouth . "Ah~ I cant believe this is one of a kind , imagine the price Hah~ I'm getting so moist" I threw my head forward. "Ah I will treasure this forever." I slowly rised from my chair and headed to the bathroom the wash my hands .
After finishing up in the bathroom. I suddenly realized that there was school tomorrow. "CRAP" I exclaimed
I raced back to my room and set my uniform . I then climbed into bed and started to fall asleep my lashes felt heavier the more drowsy I became