𝘾𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖

Narrator's POV

You dashed to your living room and was struggling to put on your pair of sneakers as you were already late to your work. Last night, you weren't able to sleep well because a new neighbor was moving beside you.

They happened to move at the middle of the night and it was so noisy which made you more irritated. Unluckily, you woke an hour after than your usual routine.

As you went out your gate, you were surpised to see a person holding a basket of goods.

"Holy-"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to surprise you."

You look at him from head to toe. As you remember, you haven't seen this astonishing and tall young man since the past. You'll definitely court him if he is single.

You woke up from your thoughts as you realized you were running late.

" Hello, mr. I actually don't have time right now. Let's just talk later night. "

"Wait!" He stopped in front of you.

"I-I am your new neighbor. I'm sorry if I happen to move last night. I just came from Japan and immediately went here to stay. " He scratched his nape, feeling apologetic.

"You?! Really?! So you're the reason why I was not able to sleep well and later, I'll be scolded again by my darn bald boss."

You scoffed at the fact he was your neighbor. You then immediately walked away as you felt more annoyed on how your day was going. While the Japanese guy was left there thinking about your sudden rage.

"I just wanna make new friends though and give these. She didn't need to be rude." He cutely pouted.

For the next two weeks, your days were getting worse. Your boss was punishing you with a lot of works. He never really like you even from the start. Yes, only because of that shallow reason. And now, you have to go all through these sufferings

Let's add the fact that you were also feeling bothered with your new neighbor. He always appear out of nowhere just to say he was trying to make friends. If he wasn't only that handsome, you would have turn in him to the police.

On your way home, your phone rang indicating someone was calling. It was your mother.

"My pretty Y/N! How are you?"

"What do you need?" You deadpanned.

"What do you mean?" She innocently replied.

"I know it when you sound like that."

"Okay. I just want you to know that I set-up you for a date next saturday."

"WHAT?!"

You stopped in your tracks, debating whether you heard it right or not. This was one of your issues with your mother. She was being pushy about you having a love life. She can't wait longer anymore since most of your friends are already either engaged or married.

"You know that I'm not interested about this matter! How many times are you going to do this?!"

"Aish! Just go and see him! Or else you will regret. "

"But-"

"I didn't ask whether you will go or not. You have no choice. Good luck on your date, honey~"