1959-6-21

You were in a local restaurant as an Elvis Presley song playing in the background as you ordered, specifically the song playing was Jailhouse Rock. As you came to a decision you ordered something simple along the lines of a salad with some chicken and some generic sparkling water that had a slight hint of lime with it. Ultimately you were jealous of all the couples that sat around the restaurant because you ended up being all alone tonight, but a certain girl caught your eye; she had beautiful wavy black hair, a stunning smile and had a beautiful red dress on that matched her red lipstick. You were starstruck for her the type of stunned that you just can't swallow and ignore, and ultimately she must have been every man's dream with how stunning she was. For some reason everyone was too busy to notice her, once she sat down you decided to order her a special drink with your money you, didn't often make smooth moves like this, so it would be impressive if this went according to plan at all. You saw her smile as she received the drink and the waiter told her who it was from, she looked at you from across the restaurant and saw that you were all alone.

When she saw that you were all alone she went up to you and asked if she could sit beside you, when you agreed that she could, she sat down with you"Hello, thank you for the drink" she laughed a bit "Nobody is ever that brave when they see me when I'm not on all those magazine covers and whatnot, hard work being a lonely model" on closer inspection how could you not have noticed earlier? Bettie Page is actually sitting beside you! This made you slightly nervous, and you blushed "Well shame on them to not be kind enough to even order you a drink". Bettie smiled a little "You're too kind sweetie, you already know who I am but would you care to introduce yourself?" you fumbled with your lips and blushed a bit "Well I'm y/n" you said with a nervous tone. Bettie smiled a little "No need to be so nervous now" the true reason to why you were so nervous was because she had you in shambles; you're not even used to talking to girls as pretty as her!

"Tell me more about yourself wouldn't you?" she asked kindly with a beautiful smile on her face, it made you feel a tad more confident despite your obvious lack of confidence from not even sleeping that much at all recently. "Well I work as a photographer for a small company down the street from here, definitely a rookie photographer for sure at that" you laughed a bit "In my free time I like to indulge myself in the various types of arts". Bettie listened to you patiently with a slight smile the whole time "Well would they think you're a rookie if you did a few shoots of me perhaps?" she softly laughed. You would definitely get paid quite the pretty penny if you did that; the opportunity was almost too good to imagine almost too good that you questioned yourself if this was a dream. "Are you sure Bettie?" she laughed a bit in response to your question "It's my job and I love it, I wouldn't mind helping a kind person like you. Come over tonight, wouldn't you?"