A Dream Come True

That morning Bettie had made you a lovely breakfast "Here you go, thought you could use some breakfast before you start your day, breakfast is the most important meal of the day after all" you smiled thankfully "Thank you for this lovely breakfast Bettie" you smiled, and she smiled back as you both finished up breakfast. That day you were off to work with the pictures you had taken of Bettie, you knew you were going to get paid quite a bit, but you didn't see Bettie as just a moneymaker for you in fact you already caught feelings for her and when you arrived to work you handed in the pictures you got paid a lot however you were more excited to get back to Bettie at the end of the day rather than working, she was all you could think of and all that you wanted to think of. Then when you got back to your place you made yourself a nice salad as you waited to see if Bettie was planning to contact you today. Bettie was feeling something she wasn't often used to because her love life was always all over the place because sure a photographer wanted to marry her, but she turned him down and nobody was brave enough to date her given all the fame, and it truly disappointed her quite a bit being that lonely.

Truthfully Bettie wasn't feeling like an alone model with you and in fact she almost felt completed because she knew that you cared a lot more for her than any photographer would normally. She knew about your feelings towards her and even if it was surprising she had feelings back for you because she felt like you were a good, caring and loving person with such an interesting personality because unlike almost everybody you didn't only obsess over her body, and you were always more than glad to spend almost every minute of your time with her because she made you happy. Today she was cooking while thinking about how on earth she was going to confess her feelings to you, but little did she know you went out and were buying her some flowers from a local gardening shop specifically you were buying her some beautiful red roses that smelt lovely. That night you were going to confess your feelings to her however you were puzzled on how you were going to tell her.

You could have written a beautifully constructed letter about your feelings towards her and dropped it in her mailbox but that just wouldn't do because you wanted to give her the beautiful red roses you bought her during the moment you confess to her. Bettie was doing her makeup as she coincidentally was also thinking about how she was going to tell you her feelings for you, she put on a beautiful dress and some black heels that went well with it as she hummed to herself, doing her hair just for the perfect situation between you and her talking to each other about your feelings for one another and maybe even if she ended up reading a letter from you about how you appreciate her. You put on something formal and fixed up your hair as you made your way to her house that night with the flowers you bought her and all the courage you mustered up to talk to her about your feelings towards her. 

You knocked on her door with the flowers in your other hand and Bettie's face lit up a bright red, and she gasped a little as she saw "That's just too kind of you!" she laughed slightly, letting you in her house "Bettie I must tell you something that's been on my mind for a while now" you said nervously but smiled "Well go on then Dear and get it off your chest then" she smiled "Well I have had these feelings towards you for a while, and I'd just like to tell you that I think you're such a kind, loving person I'm afraid that I caught feelings for you" you said as you passed her the roses you got for her, and she blushed quite a bit "I feel the same y/n... I'm usually all alone but having you in my life recently has been the best experience I could possibly experience" she hugged you close in her warm arms and took the flowers gladly then planted a kiss on your forehead that left a slight red lipstick stain on your forehead.