Good Things Happen To Kind People

That night you got your equipment all set up and ready to go, there was no doubt you were nervous and utterly sleep-deprived but Bettie was waiting for you and that was just enough to give you the boost you needed. You made your way to her place with your equipment, you couldn't wait to see what outfit she would have on because she always looked damn fine in your opinion, and it was thrilling to have the opportunity to work with her at such a time even if you were genuinely sleep-deprived. Bettie was preparing for your arrival; touching up her makeup, getting in her best outfit and just for hospitality points she was making you some tea because she didn't exactly know what you preferred as a drink. "I hope y/n likes this tea I'm making for them" she thought to herself and smiled a little as she remembered your beautiful/handsome/wonderful face and almost swooned over you. Despite all the attention from men, nobody was brave enough to date or marry her, and they would all shy away from her because of her popularity.

You knocked on Bettie's door, and she opened the door "Oh y/n it's surely a pleasure to see your face again" she smiled "Come on in dear don't be so shy" she laughed and let you in, closing the door behind you gently. Bettie was wearing a see through dress with some naughty stockings and heels "The tea should be finished by the time we finish the photoshoot" she laughed a bit, and you got the camera ready and took some stunning, gorgeous photos of her but seeing her in the flesh was almost even more stunning of an experience, and you were glad to get to experience it. Bettie smiled "Those are going to make you some big bucks for sure aren't they?" she winked and laughed a bit as she went to go pour you a cup of tea; at this point the tea was the best thing you could get with how exhausted you felt. "Would you like any sugar y/n?" she said, interrupting your thoughts and filling your thoughts with that wonderful smile of hers "Yes please!" you smiled. Bettie gave you your cup of tea "Glad to share a cup of tea with you y/n" she smiled "I agree, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else besides here" you laughed.

Bettie paused for a minute "Would you maybe stay in contact with me? I enjoy your company quite a lot" she laughed a bit and smiled "You got that charm I can't seem to ignore, y/n".