Part 24

"Happy birthday bro." His sister wished and winked at him while the latter stood with wide eyes, gazing towards his sister in disbelief.

"Oh shoot." Jimin huffed after entering the room, followed by a shocked Yuna but also with a bunny, who's Bambi eyes grew bigger at first but then made crescent shapes as he smiled immediately, chuckling underneath.

"Waiter?" Yuna asked, eyeing the younger girl.

"At your service mam." Hana bowed at yuna as the bunny again chuckled, audibly this time.

"Quick. Tell me the name of the restaurant they're going to tonight." Hana asked as Yuna furiously texted her the address.

"Wha- what are you planning?" Nervous taehyungie asked his confident sister while the younger one smiled at her brother mischievously.

"Keep your phones with you, charge full, I might call anytime." She told, eyeing everyone in the room who were still not over her, standing infront of them in a waiter costume.

The girl walked to her brother and kept her hands over his shoulder, looking into his eyes with all the sympathy and passion she had. "This will be my first and last try, let's hope for the best." She sighed as taehyung lowered his head and hugged her the very moment.

"It's time now." Jimin glanced at his watch as the duo pulled back from the hug. The youngest among them nodded her head as she walked towards bed to sneak into her shoes.

"J-Just be extra careful, y/n is sharp to catch lies." With his hesitating doe eyes, he gulped yet warned.

"Oh I've planned about that." She winked at the boy while he became flustered and lowered his head.

"Should I drop you there?" Jimin asked.

"It's okay, jungkook will drop me." Hana nodded at the youngest boy as he blinked for a few seconds before nodding vigorously.

"L-Let's go?" Bunny asked at which Hana nodded and they both left in jungkook's car towards the lodge they were taught to go to.

"Aren't you n-nervous?" Jungkook tried his best to not stutter but failed and asked the girl who was planning her words that she's going to convey at the restaurant, while on their way to the respective place.

"Do you have a serious problem with those stutterings or is it natural?" She asked another question back. "N-No, I'm just not comfortable around people I meet first time." He tried to not sound rude.

"Don't be. I won't bite." She told and looked away towards the window while chewing on her nails.

"It seems otherwise though." Jungkook didn't know where that courage came from as he chuckled and the girl frowned, lowering her hand that she was biting her nails of.

"Wow you changed in a minute." She made an impressed but sarcastic look as the guy again chuckled.

"We're here." Jungkook parked the car and Hana took out her phone from her purse.

"I arrived." She texted someone as jungkook noticed the reflection of the text that showed on her specs which she used as her costume to be more careful, so that you couldn't find her out.

"Who's that?" He asked out of curiosity. Hana chuckled at his confused doe eyes and smiled afterwards, "My friend." She replied, leaning on the car door.

"What exactly is your plan...?" He crooked his eyebrows.

"The one whom I just texted is my roommate from my previous hostel I lived in. She studied hotel management and is now a very known personality, especially around Seoul. So apparently she can replace me with any of the waiter of the said restaurant for tonight." Hana smiled at maknae while he looked surprised.